PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvyjte doktor! V sentjabre prolechilas ot yreoplazmoza i hlamidioza...

Ivolga
20.06.2004, 06:40
Zdravstvyjte doktor! V sentjabre prolechilas ot yreoplazmoza i hlamidioza, na proshloj nedele bil kontakt so starim partnerom, kotorij ne proshel lechenie. Kontakt bil s prezervativom, no oralnij seks bil bez prezervativa. Mogla li ja zarazitsja po novoj? I eshe vopros, posle togo kak prolechilas y menja strannie videlenija, pohozhie na prozrachnie sopli. Chto eto? Vosstanavlivaetsja flora ili te zhe bolezni? Spasibo za otvet.

Isaev D.D.
20.06.2004, 19:36
Dear Ivolga! Contact to a condom protects from any infection. Orally to catch it is impossible. The reason vydeleny can be various (from hormonal shifts before disturbance of a microflora).

Valery
21.06.2004, 09:32
Doctor Isaev, confirm please my assumptions connected with same practically by the question. I too was ill or sick with a clamidiosis. Has recovered. The girl whom I met time 3 has infected me. She was not treated. I have recovered. Recently have met, have overslept. All was this time in a condom. But before it or him to dress, she has made mene minet. Without it or him accordingly. I weigh I worry now. In my hospital where I was treated, to me have informed that the clamidiosis could be passed me after that mineta repeatedly. And you, have informed what orally to catch not probably. To that to believe? Confirm, if it is not complex or difficult!

Isaev D.D.
21.06.2004, 13:18
Dear Valery! I can confirm, that during oral sex it is impossible to catch a clamidiosis.