PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I cannot ponnjat, that to me occurs or happens. I am engaged with my guy a vagina...

Katya.
12.06.2004, 10:13
I cannot ponnjat, that to me occurs or happens. I am engaged with my guy vaginalnym in sex of sensation are reduced to that at me extremities start to grow dumb all, the head is turned, then to me I become sick also cannot continue any more. But in 10 15 minutes all can repeat all over again. And if he raises or excites my clitoris an arm or a hand and tolkoj the arm or hand I test an orgasm as it it it it seems to me (all body the discharge strains then and warmly spreads on all body, to me it more it pleasant than vaginalnyj sex) and after that to me it is sick even to her to touch. I want nothing - I udovletvarena more.
What do I test at vaginalnom sex if I test an orgasm only when to me the guy the clitoris masses?
How these or it 2 sensations can be combined, if it is possible or probable?
(If he enters deeply he starts to mass a clitoris the pubis, but to me is sick inside as bud-he something pulls that)

Wise:))
13.06.2004, 03:44
Katya, in your case is better at vaginalnom to apply sex additional stimulation klitera an arm or a hand. Yours or the partner. Such the partner behind, or too edgewise is reached or achieved in some poses for example in a lap. Pkst all over again will caress you simply arms or hand jazychkom and when pochustvuesh, what is it comes nearer. You "Call" the partner, he enters a member into a vagina and continues stimulation of a clitoris already up to the culmination.
Before an orgasm you can stimulate yourself. Vo-the first it is better chustvush than itself, vo-it very much gets or starts the second men. Success!!!

Olga
15.06.2004, 09:01
Katya, at the sexual certificate or act there should not be painful sensations. Can, at you erosion shejki uteruses, an inflammation of a vagina or something in this sort. Descend or go to the gynecologist, treat and you will receive mass of pleasures from introduction of a member in a vagina. And on the bill of an orgasm all is correct - a clitoris a key to an orgasm.

Laluna
19.06.2004, 04:04
Wise and for what then the partner is necessary? We with you and can satisfy ourselves.

Katya
21.06.2004, 09:57
And who to me can tell or say, what is this sensations at vaginalnom sex...
And, by the way, with pregoing parrtnerom (at it or him the member was shorter approximately on 5 sm) I tested only an orgasm as now at exaltation of a clitoris.