PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell about proctal or anal sex, I about itself do not know anything....

Kira
16.06.2004, 08:42
Tell about proctal or anal sex, I about itself do not know anything.

Pravilnyj.
17.06.2004, 08:00
K veterinaru.

tuzik
18.06.2004, 00:35
Esteem in i-those the Kama Sutra or be not lazy and thumb through this konfu.

Plechman
19.06.2004, 09:02
Pravilnyj, you not about zverjushek have asked, if you zoofil so it is not necessary to another to impose the . Kira, I tell in krattse: the member is entered into a proctal or an anal aperture - and further practically all too saioe, as at vaginalnom the certificate or act, to the majority the first time does not roll, but then it is pleasant to much, and proctal or anal sex is pleasant to the some (there is at me a pair such friends duvushek) more usual.

Sergey
20.06.2004, 00:33
Kirochka only before proctal or anal sex necessarily posrite and that you can get in unpleasant for you situtsiju. And use a good toilet paper, and do or make to itself clysters of 9 times in day: make abrupt boiled water 2 morning fill with it or him a clyster and push, roll to itself 4 clysters with an admixture of potassium permanganate - an automobile paint well and in the evening vstavte 3 clysters with strong good coffee on 0.5 litres 2 stalovyh spoons of coffee (Saccharum on taste) That's all in the afternoon. Carry out these exercises every day in current of 2 years and vvy can be engaged in proctal or anal sex. Please

Rolling
21.06.2004, 08:37
kira, to proctal or anal sex went gde-those 3 years. Necessarily buy or purchase greasing, differently it will be sick. Borrow or occupy in this sex when very much it will want, grease also its or his member too. Use klitoralnuju stimulation - will be abruptly.
Still advice or council: it is possible, using sex of a toy, gradually to get used.
Success!