PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 21 year, and to my husband 50. We year as are married. He my the first the man. I eg...

Olga
18.06.2004, 20:03
To me 21 year, and to my husband 50. We year as are married. He my the first the man. I very strongly like it or him. Now our sexual life very remarkable, he very skilled or experienced the man. In bed with it or him I receive simply huge pleasure. But I am am excruciated with one question, it now he on all is capable, and it is a little later? In fact he not always will be such remarkable in bed as now. Whether It is possible as nibud in advance to be prepared now to it or this. Thanks.

The anonym
18.06.2004, 22:53
The regular sexual life prolongs a potency. Though at you, certainly, a greater or big difference in the age of. Care about its or his health in a general sense: a delivery, exercise stresses, rest.

Ajna
19.06.2004, 12:04
And you and your consciousness will change also!
Vo-the first, to anybody the program of your spouse, m. is unknown. He will be and up to 75 is more solvent than any young.
Vo-the second, THINK of NOTHING beforehand, be pleased to that is, and suddenly in general in couple of years will run up (God forbid!) so what for to think of decades?
V-the third. In due course you will be developed or produced for two a rhythm, will get used and to changes if will arise.
There is only one BUT.
Alas, (I y l and in marriage or spoilage (with 16 years) with a difference in 22 years), complexes of the man, aspiration to correspond or meet to the young wife and to be on the ball, pavor, that " any more how was and can be even worse " can poison its or his life and lead serious psihol. To traumas and, as consequence or investigation, to depression of a potency or the IMPOTENCY. All can be. Study to be wise and do not forget, that when ideas " and if something with it or him come... ", it is necessary to think " and in fact there can be something and with me "., personally, it helps or assists me.

Isaev D.D.
20.06.2004, 16:34
Dear Olga! Sex longevity of the man depends on several factors. The most important is general or common health, a status of an organism and a vitality. Regular intimate relations promote strengthening of health and prolong ability to exercise of affinity.