PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether if I all childhood was brought up without the father could at me pojavtsja complexes...

Egor of 17 years
12.06.2004, 15:59
Whether if I all childhood was brought up without the father could at me pojavtsja inferiority complexes concerning girls of uncertainty of phobia...

The anonym
15.06.2004, 01:01
Absolutely unessentially, uncertainty in dialogue with girls, in that, or to other degree are inherent to all young men and disappear in process of accumulation of experience. Very much often girls and young men hide it under a mask of bravado, therefore, if it seems to you, that only you test such feelings be assured, what is it not so. Try to meet the girls close to you on character and intelligence and do not hide the doubts and uncertainty, with them be more frank also you always will understand and will support or maintain. Do not worry, this period people, including the author of the answer have gone through everything, without exception.
Success to you.

Isaev D.D.
18.06.2004, 15:44
Dear Egor! People scoop skills of dialogue with faces of the and opposite floor not only in family, but, first of all, in medium of contempoparies. Therefore most travmatichnyj the variant is an isolation, deprivation of games and dialogue with contempoparies! And there were cultures (for example, the Ancient Greece) where boys specially took away from family in 7 years that they were brought up by extraneous tutors. At them problems with women were not! So not in it or this business! Most likely, it is aggravated lichnostno-characterologic features and a disadvantage of experience of dialogue.

child
20.06.2004, 11:12
Thanks big!