PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, the Doctor, whether can a syndrome of expectation of failure is negative skaztsja on...

Holodets
18.06.2004, 13:44
Tell or Say, the Doctor, whether can a syndrome of expectation of failure is negative skaztsja on libido? The matter is that after I have left the first girl at me there was a unsuccessful sexual contact to the second
And partnersha iz-for it or this with me has left. Depression has begun. I longly experienced and there were problems with an erection and sex for me has turned to test: to turn out - nepoluchitsja. - therefore, I think also the following to pair or steam attempts with casual partnershami have not gone right or do not leave - I simply at all did not feel exaltation though they liked me. However later almost year with new partnershej all has turned out, with her I began to restore time from time the sensitivity - as though to get warm became after frosts - and the erection normal began and to be wanted became a thicket. Dreams erotic began to visit or attend.
But, unfortunately, now we live in different cities and if we shall meet that absolutely neskoro. Now at me all has returned there - I would not like: (Even dreams erotic it is not removed or is not taken off;do not dream. There was a new girl - but she not skilled or experienced and at us that that to not be glued yet - she is a little clamped or cliped when it or her I caress, and I and for a long time have again started to be freezed - it would be desirable but as that is weak - well and an erection accordingly. What to do or make? I nekomfortno and even have more than that she that from me for certain waits for greater, and "friend" of that brings that... Can what nibud tabletochki have a drink? To me 21.

The good fellow
19.06.2004, 20:33
Drink nastoku the Ginseng (10.) Should help or assist, - to me has helped or assisted..! And the main thing - any alcohol...-100 percentage failure! If it will not turn out - try or taste " a soft input or entrance ", further (during) owe all obrazumetsja. (from personal experience)

Isaev D.D.
20.06.2004, 11:02
Dear Holodets! Uncertainty in the opportunities can lead to secondary suppression of an inclination (psychological protection of a self-rating), however the problem can be removed or taken off protivotrevozhnymi and calmatives (+ comprehension, that all with you in the full order), no stimulators of sexuality in this case are necessary!