PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind time of day! When I was engaged in sex with the girl, prezer...

Crazy Progarmmer
19.06.2004, 02:13
Kind time of day!
When I was engaged in sex with the girl the condom has torn, but up to an orgasm was still far (minutes 20 - 30). Duration nezashcheshchyonnogo the certificate or act - 5 - 10 minutes. Then other condom has been used. At the girl during this period there was an ovulation (prior to the beginning of a menses there were 2 weeks). Presumably, in a vagina has got kuperova a liquid. In 20 hours the girl has accepted 0.75 gr. levonorgestrela (1 tablet postinora), in 12 hours reception has repeated. Side effects was not. At my girl an irregular cycle (+/-3 days). For 10 days prior to the beginning of a cycle basal temperature not above 37 degrees (nearby 36.8).
Questions. What probability of pregnancy, considering the facts described above?
How to distinguish a natural menstrual delay from a delay at pregnancy? Now prior to the beginning of a menses there were 10 days. But the girl already feels approach or approximation of the beginning of a cycle.

The anonym
19.06.2004, 08:45
It is necessary to wait these or it for 10 days plus some more and then to go to the doctor if business or affairs will not come at her.

Lina
19.06.2004, 23:09
You worry too much. The some people constantly use a method of the interrupted sexual certificate or act - and anything. And at you that was once, moreover so much measures have undertaken. Yes she will not fly (tfu-tfu-fie). One percent or interest from hundred.

You Zy
20.06.2004, 10:54
The probability is, though also small. postinor have accepted pozno, it was necessary at once, through chas-two. Besides time - two weeks up to a menses - too rather having for conception.
That she feels the beginning of a cycle - normally, but it not a cycle, and consequence or investigation of reception postinora.
About the interrupted certificate or act - if not against updating in family, certainly:))