PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether there are silent orgasms?! My girl does not receive an orgasm. And only izredk...

Kostja
31.05.2004, 21:24
Whether there are silent orgasms?! My girl does not receive an orgasm. And only occasionally (a month or 2) all taki receives once. And she speaks it to me after the certificate or act. I in general see nothing and I do not feel when it occurs or happens. Here simply sex and everything, I do not see its or her emotions at its or her so-called orgasm. There can be she to me specially says lies.... Can be.... And all can taki is valid she ispytvaet any latent orgasm which I not in a status to see and feel?

The anonym
03.06.2004, 23:40
And how, - to yours, the orgasm at the woman should be shown?

The anonym
07.06.2004, 20:54
Kostik, orgasms to see not all it is possible, at one they are shown roughly and activly, at others umirotvorenoe pleasure without ohov and ahov, but on a status of the girl, reduction of muscles, whether to respiration and the subsequent dialogue should be clear she has received a discharge or not:-) Silent orgasms yet do not speak that they are not present... Talk to her tenderly, confidentially, without everyone of humiliations and demands, will want to reveal, will tell or say the truth:-)

Kostja
11.06.2004, 07:39
In that continually. Any attributes. There are no these reductions of muscles, etc... I ask it or her, whether the orgasm was exact... She speaks me " Yes, and you unless somnevaeshsja?! ". I certainly speak her, that " I Doubt, but I BELIEVE ". And at most any doubts. I see nothing and I do not feel!

The anonym
14.06.2004, 17:20
Bone, well not everyone feel an orgasm of the woman: - (

Kostja
16.06.2004, 16:33
All means taki at it or her there is that orgasm. HURRAH. I tolko am glad!

Darya Dmitriev
20.06.2004, 07:36
Ridiculous you Kostja, we too are glad, whether but orgazmiruet your girl, only she and knows.