PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have one problem which I very few people can tell and which och...

Igor
15.06.2004, 20:03
I have one problem which I very few people can tell and which very much I hope you to me will help or assist to resolve. The matter is that after casual affinity with devushkoj-neznakomkoj which up to a folly has fascinated me and which I saw all once and that " in a bed or cot ", at me on a sexual member, namely in the field of mocheispuskatelnogo apertures it was formed pipilloma. (By the way, "it" at me already almost 1 year!) . It, certainly, very much stirs or prevents to me in a life, it is possible to tell or say, that is not possible to live happily, as feel defective or incomplete. And in general it is possible and to not speak about an intimal life, as girls have feature to admire and touch or admire and tamper with "toy" of the boy: it is possible to imagine its or her surprised view on "it". And in general, for this year I never took up with the girl, as they say, I fall asleep and I wake up " with an arm or a hand ", t. e. masturbiruju, it is a unique output or exit. Still I like sports and I go to a sports hall " on a rocking chair ", naturally, after employment or occupation all we go to douche, and you only and think of that someone from children or guys has not seen on a head these "papilla". By the way, and I can not understand: I read, that papillomas can be passed and household way, for example, through a towel, a bast and t. The item, and can, I was infected with my comrade in soul or douche? But basically, nothing changes it, in fact illness or disease already is. Certainly, I thought of going to corresponding or meeting doctor, but here in what all prikol: almost in each hospital of our city our family has friend or simply good friend and what to hide - there is a feeling of constraint. I, certainly, understand concept " medical secret ", but nevertheless I do not wish to advertise the problem and besides there are different doctors, as they say: you can get anywhere if you know how to use your tongue!

The anonym
17.06.2004, 00:48
Whether see, Igor, is such rather opposite disease - a papillomatosis. And still there is such disease passed sexual by, - a cancer shejki uteruses (at women). Wait doctors, he or itself will tell, what communication or connection between them, or to the venereologist with onkoginekologom (for the general or common development) will send you. And papillomas cauterize, then tabletochki, ointments...

The anonym
17.06.2004, 15:01
While though infect nobody!

The anonym
18.06.2004, 18:42
Really you are wiped by one towel with comrade? Horror! Eto-same it is not hygienic!

The anonym
18.06.2004, 23:37
The virus of a papilloma does not represent from itself no trouble... The only thing, it is impossible to get rid of it or him. When on a surface of a body there are papillomas as a rule it speaks that the organism has transferred or carried any latent infection. Papillomas leave as a rule liquid nitrogen. Descend or go in KVD and there you will relieve of sufferings!

Isaev D.D.
20.06.2004, 06:33
Dear Igor! The given disease well-known under the name genital warts or genital papillomas. The originator is the virus of a papilloma of the person which is passed sexual by. It is considered, that for last decade the quantity or amount infected has increased in 10 times.
In some weeks and even months after a becoming infected on a mucosa of genitals and adjoining sites of a skin, in the field of an anus one or several painless pink or grayish, soft warts (condylomas) which quickly enough grow are formed, merge among themselves and externally remind a cauliflower. If growths arise in a vagina they are found out only by the doctor at survey. Warts, as a rule, do not hurt, but can be injured by clothes or at combing and bleed, the itch is sometimes observed.
Scientists have revealed, that the majority of cancer lesions shejki uteruses at women and about third of cancer diseases at men are connected immediately with a virus of a papilloma of the person. Condylomas are necessary for removing necessarily in medical institution (at the dermatologist). As a rule, after surgical excision (a burning out the laser, vymorazhivanija liquid nitrogen or destructions by chemical preparations) and the subsequent reception of medicines of a condyloma pass or take place. Use of barrier methods of contraception within 6 months after the termination or ending of therapy is obligatory.