PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! pochemu-that up to and during sex at me is usually allocated about...

Lyudmila
15.06.2004, 17:26
The dear doctor! pochemu-that up to and during sex at me is usually allocated not enough greasing, much it or her becomes only after an orgasm though I practically always during sex happen is raised or excited also frigid me obviously will not name. Besides I young. Children are not present, abortions did not do or make. It is necessary to use greasings, it very much stirs or prevents. Tell or say, please, with what it can be connected and that it is possible to undertake. Thanks.

Bodibilder
15.06.2004, 22:40
Detka, you simply have not met the man, possessing such perfect or absolute body as mine. From one my kind many devchenki flow in three streams!

Thorn (not the doctor)
16.06.2004, 19:34
Yes, on background Bodibildera we simply grow gim!...:) Lyudmila, the standard answer is simple: give attention of a prelude More. "Is raised" or excited" - still does not mean "is ready". Try to not begin at all the certificate or act and that the partner has finished you ALMOST to "ending" tongue. Well and there look or see, that will turn out. If vsyo-it is peerly bad, it is necessary to search for non-standard answers:) (another the man? Why also is not present...)

HA
17.06.2004, 15:21
Bodibilder, I do not know, how you look or appear actually...., but employment or occupations in a sports hall obviously not in the best image act on your head. And can at you it is a congenital problem?

Isaev D.D.
19.06.2004, 00:19
Dear Lyudmila! The quantity or amount of greasing can depend not only on a level of exaltation, but also from a hormonal regulation, specific features. It is rather probable, that after pregnancy and sorts or labors the situation will change in the best party or side, and now it is possible to use additional ljubrikantami or a saliva, Glycerinum, an egg white

Zjuka
19.06.2004, 19:17
At bodika a phimosis on brains while at men he happens on other organ.