PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to put globules under a skin of a prepuce. When I served in army many...

Alexey
17.06.2004, 19:52
I wish to put globules under a skin of a prepuce. When I served in army many children or guys did or made.. But I think what is it to do or make most it is not necessary. Where to me to address that to me it have made professionally?

Andrew
18.06.2004, 02:59
Explain what for it to do or make?

Isaev D.D.
18.06.2004, 08:21
Dear Alexey! Professionals do not do or make similar nonsenses! An invention senseless and harmful. She is so naive, however or as and is silly... No sense in alien or foreign bodies of a penis is present (it only a man's myth of a prison parentage). They cannot bring more that, than the man as can give the person, as the liking, close or attentive and tender person. Unless rasping "driving" of a globule on a wall of a vagina can replace it or something to it or this to add? And here possible or probable traumas can be... So search for a way to HEART of the woman.

Alexey
19.06.2004, 15:33
I would like to make to myself it for the sake of interest to differ from others (do or make the some people to itself tattooes, piercing). Instead of from - for any complexes, or it is better to satisfy desires of ladies.