PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me a problem with the husband. We are engaged sex of times in...

Tatyana
18.06.2004, 06:01
Hello, the doctor!
At me a problem with the husband. We are engaged sex of times in a week, and even in two, and that, only when he will strongly want. As stimulus to it or this any erotic film, or photographing of the wife serves in the naked or exposed kind, and that not always. And in general, he wants, that I have found to myself the lover, and have removed or have taken off on a videocamera as we with it or him are engaged sex. But I cannot make it or this, and I do not want. With a potency at it or him like that's all right, even very much, the ejaculation at it or him occurs or happens very quickly, it is literally through a floor of minute after the beginning of the sexual certificate or act, and too a problem. What will you advise me? What preparations to him should be accepted if to consider, that he full.

Mark
18.06.2004, 13:53
If will look or see even more films, more usual. Skoreja everything, that will finish not removing or not taking out trousers. And on the bill it is removed or is taken off;dream, the imagination works for it or him well. Zdelajte a gift for it or him, prividite itself in the order, vozmite video the chamber, also tell or say that go on an occurring. And this night do not come home, and on the chamber photograph edge or territory of a bed, tell or say that not correctly otkorektirovala.
Will get or start it or him it or this as it is necessary, sex I guarantee to you every day after that, for one will check up it or him on durability, he is ready to it or this or not)

Glashka
19.06.2004, 11:23
Here, here, and then he uses this film against you! Same provocation of pure or clean water. And you will be called on one letter, and he chistenky remains. Budte are vigilant and ostorozhny-vsh the husband is dangerous!

Isaev D.D.
19.06.2004, 15:20
Dear Tatyana! By the resulted or brought description, at the husband more likely the weak sexual constitution, problems intensity of an inclination and high excitability ejakuljatornogo the center. Any medicines to him to accept it is not necessary, and to train the control of an ejaculation and to extend the sexual certificate or act it is possible on technics or technical equipment which I repeatedly described earlier, but for this purpose it is necessary to have frequent enough contacts (2 3 times a week).