PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear present at conference, very much, very much I ask to refrain from...

A.B..
17.06.2004, 10:54
Dear present at conference, very much, very much I ask to refrain from comments, a question only to the doctor - please!

The dear Doctor!
At us very serious problem, though also absolutely simple as a matter of fact. I can move to city where there lives the liked person, only to the extremity or end of the next year, and I live very far, at all in Russia. He to me does not have a reason to move for many reasons, anyway the question on such variant did not rise at all. Opportunities guest poezdkok are not present... I am able pereterpevat loneliness, helping or assisting myself all agents, except for change. He has admitted to me recently, that any more in forces to be one, however and to remove or take out a strain itself is not able and it is opposite to start to try or taste (we older persons but so has developed, that both are now lonely)... And to be with whom has got he too cannot, though opportunities are available, not speaking about "women of easy virtue":).. A situation stressful, mind or wit I shall not put or apply what to do or make, to me becomes - to the present terribly... And go in fact I can not, even if I shall find money - now very difficult period at job... We are frank with each other, as you can see, - can, will advise, how to me to tell or say to him what to remove or take out a strain most it is not a shame, in our case, - to mine, especially? It is convinced, that you with me agree... And, can, there is still any output or exit which you can recommend and which I do not know, shall be very grateful. And in general - thanks, is good, that there is such conference... Health to you and success, and with coming New year!

Isaev D.D.
18.06.2004, 02:40
Dear And.! Similar, that your elect has saved from the last representation about self-stimulation as about something dirty and forbidden, unworthy the adult and serious person Contrary to former representations, the masturbation often proceeds and at mature age. There was, that the more activly a sex life, the more possibly, that it or she is accompanied also with a masturbation. Men masturbirujut approximately in 2 times more often women. Now the masturbation peacefully coexists with partner sex. Many married men and women resort to a masturbation for reception of pleasure which they separate from the pleasure tested at sex with the partner. 72 % of married men masturbirujut on the average 24 times a year. 68 % zamuzhnih women masturbirujut on the average 10 yearly.
It is necessary to explain to him, that self-stimulation during long continence promotes "training" of sexual function, conservation potentnosti, prophylaxis of developments of stagnation in a prostate

Irina
19.06.2004, 13:45
He says lies everything, drochit already the smoke costs or stands, and you uses