PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor and all other here present! Advise me ch...

Alexander
13.06.2004, 16:45
Hello the doctor and all other here present! Advise me something... I shall begin from it is far: to me 22 years and I the virgin. Yes I was zastentsiv, was or is not able or skilful to communicate with women... Now I it am able, with me fall in love with an enviable regularity, BUT!!! (attention a question) I DO NOT WANT SEX!!! With development all OK. From urological illnesses or diseases only varikotsele. When I think of sex (specially I think, I wish to notice!) Me it simply does not touch or tamper with that... Know as... Well neznaju... Abstract something. During kisses, embraces, lask with girls catching kajf from it or this more likely in the "power" plan than in physiological. At me and the erection is observed that in 1 similar case from 5. I do not complain of an erection... I complain of absence of desire to be made multiple copies! (if is absolutely raspingly) Once witnessed sex... Me invited... I have left a room having laughed the matter off kak-that... On Me simply has not hooked. I looked at it as on... Well I do not know... Well has not hooked also on all here. I know it is connected with Libido. And so prompt me though something that there was this devil's desire... And that before girls inconveniently, and in general. Detej-that kak-that would be desirable:) And now I meet the girl, at us mutual feelings and all is serious, but... What I to her shall tell or say? " Excuse, dear or expensive, to me it is good with you, I like you, but, understand, I do not want sex basically, it does not cling me? " What to do or make? Ah, yes! Nearly has not forgotten... As it is not paradoxical - I am engaged in an onanism, but... As cigarettes. You smoke not to take pleasure in process and a smoke, and something is simple to borrow or occupy:))) the Habit. (To stop an onanism to not offer - tried or tasted. Month of a post - any changes concerning to this business). Here such cabbage pies... Zaranie thanks. Yours faithfully.

grey
15.06.2004, 04:57
And on me so. You do not want and is not necessary, chyo yourself to force. Still you will want, I think.

Cat
15.06.2004, 08:29
You should change type of girls on opposite,
But it is difficult, as that will communicate with you only which to you is intended... Try to comprehend or conceive similarity of all girls with which as you speak communicated... As soon as you will find and you will win that which it is not similar on was or former then probably and to turn out, but in general it can be and patalogija, not in insult is told or said. .hotja much treats time, but also time needs to be not missed....

Omega
16.06.2004, 10:26
Cat, do not speak nonsenses! Girls to change it is possible indefinitely, and prolema remains. Alexander should address to the skilled or experienced sexopathologist INTERNALLY and to not discuss "cabbage pies", and a serious psychological problem which successfully to be treated
ALL AT YOU WILL TURN OUT!

Monika
17.06.2004, 16:22
And it can be still simple you HAVE not ripened for sex? Well also that, that to you 22 years, are simple at everyone there comes such period when it would be desirable sex! Probably At you it still in peredi!

Isaev D.D.
17.06.2004, 22:33
Dear Alexander! It is possible to approve or confirm with good reason, that at you a problem psychological, instead of sex! With libido at All of you in the full order: the regularity of a masturbation (that you on this subject would not speak) testifies to it or this and presence of exaltation even during kisses also! And here your excessive suspiciousness and constant introspection prevents to feel comfortably and naturally in intimal situations be not afraid of itself and the girl and if a maximum of attention will give her, instead of to an introspection all at you will develop well!

Sad_eyes
18.06.2004, 14:04
Tell or Say, Alexander, and you it is casual not the programmer by a trade?:-) a question not in the personal plan, and tokmo curiosity for the sake of.

child
19.06.2004, 04:17
I respond for such silly woman, as you, NO, ch not the programmer