PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening, the dear doctor! JA-very much would wish to learn or find out, whether mozhno-change...

Anna
15.06.2004, 12:47
Good evening, the dear doctor! JA-very much would wish to learn or find out, whether mozhno-to change the temperament (I very seldom want sex and to inflame me difficultly). Psychologists speak, what for the person there is nothing impossible and the person at desire can ALL - whether pravda-it? All or much? I shall be grateful for the answer.

The anonym
16.06.2004, 07:32
Fertile influence of an orgasm on nervous activity of the person of scientists have revealed in 1967. It appears, during the moment of an orgasm many important zones of a brain become more active or will be activated.
As a result of it or this prijatno-fertile process memory and ideational or cogitative activity of the person becomes aggravated. The orgasm represents such volshebno-a magic button, pressing on which entails activization of intellectual sphere and as the result, generation most that on is talented ideas. Not casually, physicians mark or celebrate, the majority of geniuses were reputed unsurpassed Casanova.

For normal job of a brain of scientists recommend to be engaged in sex odin-two times a week. And from myself I shall add: the more often - the better:-))

Rjurik
16.06.2004, 17:03
Temperament to change very difficultly, and here to clean or remove barriers which psychologists stir or prevent to a healthy inclination and sexologists can

ANNA
17.06.2004, 20:05
Barriers at me any are not present. I am absolutely democratic in the field of sex and I like it or him, but here a problem with physical desire...

child
19.06.2004, 01:56
An, you contradict to yourself. Visit or attend the sexologist.