PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me, in my opinion, it is lowered libido. And more, during sex a member not always...

Question
17.06.2004, 05:00
At me, in my opinion, it is lowered libido. And more, during sex the member is not always firm enough and there is a loss of an erection during the certificate or act. What is it can be and how with it or this to struggle? I think to check up a level of hormones. It is necessary to check what hormones (their medical name), and whether there are any other indications which have been not connected with sex, for delivery of analyses on a level of hormones, and that at me around friends, and with such suspicions the reluctance to address.

Kuharkin S.A.
17.06.2004, 10:07
Hardly the level of hormones will give you exhaustive information on the reasons of your problems. But if neprevenno wish to begin with hormonal researches it is meaningful proveret a level of Testosteron-Depotum. The same hormone is investigated or researched at sterility or barrenness. It is necessary to you to pay attention to other signs (loss of the erection, insufficient rigidity of a sexual member) - these signs far are not always connected with a level of sexual hormones.

The wife
18.06.2004, 10:12
And with what these signs are connected? I know people with the same problems.

Kuharkin S.A.
18.06.2004, 14:29
It is difficult to approve or confirm unequivocally, but according to more often reason such simtomov dysfunction of cavernous bodies at which they badly I extend, badly keep a blood or are weakly filled. Depression libido can have the independent reason (including hormonal disturbances) or to be secondary in relation to disturbances of an erection. It is connected

The author of a question
18.06.2004, 20:53
Yes, but in 40 % of cases an erection remarkable, and prodolzhitelnos the certificate or act about 10 minutes. And in other cases absolutely badly. And more, 1 2 times day I it there are more cannot. 3 5 times a week am engaged in sex gde-that, but, thus the strong desire to borrow or occupy in it or him arises only gde-that of times in two weeks. That is, basically, I am engaged in sex cleanly mechanically. Here I also think of a level of hormones. And still or even, use condoms I can not, t. To. At any derivation, including putting on of a condom, the erection vanishes.