PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My need or requirement for sex - every day. In a reality it turns out give the god if...

Natasha
17.06.2004, 23:53
My need or requirement for sex - every day. In a reality it turns out give the god if 2 times a month. In the rest of the time almost all time I think of it or this. Whether harmfully such continence for health and how it is possible to distract from it or this?

Mark
18.06.2004, 15:53
It is not enough, 2 times a month. The man, every day thinks of sex, from it or this still who did not die. If there would be an opportunity, I in a bed have spent all life, certainly not with one woman. It is necessary to something to do or make.. .trudno for you to solve.

Isaev D.D.
18.06.2004, 20:33
Dear Natasha! All depends on a degree of a dyscomfort which you test as a result of continence, and also from duration of this period. If the dissatisfaction is present appreciable time occurrence of emotional problems is possible or probable. As to an opportunity to distract the intensive need or requirement always reminds of itself, as though you did not try to expel it or her from consciousness. The discharge as a result of self-stimulation for some time rescues or saves;salvages, but, probably, such fixity on these ideas will be at you long years In it or this is not present no trouble!