PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist please advice or council! The husband refuses zanimatsja sex everyone :...

The anonym
08.06.2004, 14:44
Help or Assist please advice or council! The husband refuses zanimatsja sex every day: speaks, that gets tired at job, that every day cannot, but only 3 4 times a week. Girlfriends hint, that it or he has a mistress. We are married 8 months. I do not know, as to think. Someone can at it or him really is? And sex every day can to him as temperament really is not necessary? Whether Vse-taki there are any norms or rates in this question?

Realist
08.06.2004, 19:29
The girl, do not demand too much from the muzhik...
3 4 times a week - quite normal regimen. It
To you still carries, if he while can 3 4 times.
Wear out - so in general will be less often:)) Success.

Vlad
10.06.2004, 11:24
Demand, that every day and not once!!! How much want, demand so much. Well the youth has gone! One "nets"!

The one who will help or assist.
11.06.2004, 03:31
Everyone does not want den-tell or say, that will feed too in a day. Then will want.

The anonym
11.06.2004, 12:48
To you still carries, I in general week can not want, and thus I know, that there is nobody at it or him - physically will not be in time from it or him rabotoj-that. Temperament at all different, and with it or this it is necessary to be reconciled.

Lajza - to The one who will help or assist.
13.06.2004, 00:52
What rigidity in approaches and methods, in such questions tenderness is necessary also skilfulness in findings of the compromise. Think, the husband will not find where to eat)))))))).

Isaev D.D.
13.06.2004, 21:39
When the young man refers in such question to job it means, that he does not want! I am far from an idea to consider or count, is what is it connected with changes or your unattractiveness. Most likely, it is a question of an individual level of need or requirement ( individual norm or rate ). Just because different people test various intensity of desire and an opportunity to carry out affinity, and the concept of " the sexual constitution has been formulated. Every day - it is not enough For one, and for others - once a week is a lot of! Similar, that you with the husband have some difference in this question. To solve a problem it is necessary not threats or shadowing, and the compromise. The liking husband always will be glad to give, anyhow, to the wife a desirable discharge, at all always for this purpose the sexual certificate or act is necessary Is necessary to agree only!

Skilled
14.06.2004, 12:47
Yes you chyo from an oak have failed? Allow the muzhik to work and have a rest.

15.06.2004, 19:17
Lajza, you excuse, but with you I shall disagree. What here can be the compromise? You think. Present situatsiju-we the husband and the wife. You would like every day and not on time. It (is assured) or confident). And I come home and I speak, that the back hurts me, the secretary, etc. I Would like to look or see the swine at your reaction to similar statements in bed. I think, that for the third day you already precisely would not feed me with a supper, referring on the sores. It absurd-road, work with me ljubovju-and in the answer silence.

Lajza
16.06.2004, 17:48
Believe, that there are many ways to excite or raise the man, and not simply asking its or his words " give we shall borrow or occupy in sex " and by no means, not refusing to him in elementary cooking and feeding. It or this desire it or him to not wake unequivocally. Moreover, the woman always feels, how much or as far as warm feelings to her from the man, and if they still it exist here most competently to wait time, and correct behaviour to finish it or him to a status when once he will throw on the wife. But it only in case of when the wife to him is not indifferent when all on the contrary. .vse it is much more complex or difficult.

17.06.2004, 00:21
Lajza. Excuse please, but again it do not agree. While you will wait, so will yearn on the muzhik that will be not known who on whom to rush.

To the one who will help or assist
17.06.2004, 14:42
You forget, that women on the nature are much more patient.

Ljalja - Lajze and to that
17.06.2004, 20:18
Lajza, to you never simply came across the man for which it is not necessary. And the one who will help or assist, is absolutely right - if at the woman a level of sex need or requirement on the order above, than at its or her man long continence will be more pernicious more likely for it or her, than for it or him. As is known, the rich don't know how the other half lives.

Olja
18.06.2004, 15:21
I can not agree with dear doctor. Happens, really you get tired at job, and there are no forces

Isaev D.D.
18.06.2004, 18:36
It agree, Olja, happens! But a difference that when the need or requirement is high, also weariness not a handicap and when the need or requirement is not high also viewing of the TV - job! Links to job cannot be regular... I only emphasize that fact, that, most likely, such frequency of contacts for the husband is sufficient, and greater or big - is poorly attractive!