PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People, I ask help or assist advice or council. What to do or make we with my guy together 2 years, r...

Christie 17
18.06.2004, 02:43
People, I ask help or assist advice or council. What to do or make we with my guy together 2 years, we swear every day, not iz-for what, there are no changes, lie. But all ranvo every day, at me already nerves on a limit, I at early age to myself shall plant or put health, it is together good, when we quarrel awfully. Tried or tasted rasstovatsja. But is separately even worse how to be?! Who can with it or this collided or faced?! Therefore I also do not wish to be given him, he takes offence, but does not demand sex. Well if we such scandals, nedoponimanija, about what sex can have a speech, I want that at me was with one man. I like it or him but how to make, that we did not quarrel!? Thanks for attention!

Anna
18.06.2004, 12:00
Kristinochka! Write more in detail from the beginning - when as have met... All - everything, that you will recollect - sweetanna@mail. ru. Most likely I know in what at you business.

SHurik
18.06.2004, 17:37
Christie, write an example though one quarrel, then it will be clear that to advise.