PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, we with the husband have decided to conceive the child. But there was a problem. He not...

Anna
14.06.2004, 03:41
Hello, we with the husband have decided to conceive the child. But there was a problem. He cannot ejakulirovat in a vagina, it is impossible to it or him, he has got used ejakulirovat by a masturbation and to be retrained does not want, as to him already it is a lot of years - 56 years. (me 32 years). I speak him, that is necessary during a masturbation when you feel approach or approximation of an orgasm to contrive and terminate in a vagina. He like agrees, and when business reaches that he should embody my plan during a life, starts to laugh, speaks, that at it or him it will not turn out, that to him is ridiculous, that he cannot concentrate, as a result on it or this business comes to an end. Please, prompt any method that he (I do not speak already about a natural vulval or vaginal ejaculation) could be going to, and not being dared or not laughing, after a masturbation could ejakulirovat in a vagina.

toni
15.06.2004, 21:26
I advise to change the husband - then all will be by way of.
On what the muzhik if he to terminate is necessary, plainly cannot.

Osa
17.06.2004, 05:02
You muzchinku should be brought in the Russian book of records. Let mastrubiruet in a cabinet or study of the doctor for delivery of a semen for monetary compensation. Oh, no, not prohozhe, has not noticed, that to him already already 56 years, the subject means is closed, even here to sense any. Let vospityvat grandsons.

Maria Komikadzik
17.06.2004, 23:17
Uvzhaemaja mature lady! With such serious questions as yours, go to doctors to a cabinet or study on reception, instead of write delirium, bearing or taking out on a laughing-stock of the brainless old man. How it is ridiculous at planning and conception of the child, and IT is necessary to him?

Andryukha
18.06.2004, 16:39
It is necessary to him to the psychiatrist, at it or him obviously problem with mentality, by way of that to him becomes ridiculous when the orgasm comes nearer, same is not normal, I do not know as it or him by name, but yours Petja, Misha or Vanja KULACHEK, the obvious loser, and a place to him not with you in bed, and on a toilet bowl. Tonu respekt, imho too the rights.