PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, at us with my partner a problem, to him I of anything yet gov...

Gold
06.06.2004, 08:22
The dear doctor, at us with my partner a problem, I yet did not speak anything to him, but it very much excites me: the matter is that at my friend very soft member, at times we cannot even insert it or him, besides he very quickly finishes. I almost absolutely do not feel it or him. I in despair, I like this person, but in sex at us nothing to be glued what to do or make? To tell or say to him, that he does not arrange me as the man I cannot... But to pretend is not present desires opportunities further. We coevals both me and him for 22 years. What will advise?

Woodpecker
07.06.2004, 11:52
Leave... Softly, without insults, but leave. Similar you do not raise or excite the a pier. chela-further only will be worse.

The anonym
07.06.2004, 19:55
Address internally to the doctor! Will help or assist! And all will be ok!

The anonym
09.06.2004, 08:26
At me same... Similar rasstanemsja... Softly!

To ??a-woodpecker
12.06.2004, 09:35
And you are assured? At what here does not raise or excite, at the guy of a problem, to the doctor, besides internally. Also do not believe in nonsense.

ggg
13.06.2004, 02:02
Talk to it or him and persuade poiti to the doctor or try or taste together with it or him chegonibud egzoticheskogo----washes pooch

Isaev D.D.
15.06.2004, 21:29
It is necessary, that liked internally has visited or attended the sexologist (or make it in common)!

Gold
18.06.2004, 09:03
Thanks for advice or councils, is better to the doctor, I like it or him is to me difficultly to leave it or him, only for this reason, postajus to hint him, that it is necessary to address to the doctor...