PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me still a problem. Men have got used that the woman is necessary longly and hardly dov...

Emmanuel
13.06.2004, 06:27
At me still a problem. Men have got used that it is necessary longly and to lead up the woman hardly to an orgasm and at me it turns out quickly enough and without a special strain. But my partner of it or this does not notice and continues to try, with it or him in bed to arrange disputes or spores I do not want, when I speak him that already has terminated and even sometimes not once he does not believe me and then at me such chustvo that at me there directly ecchymosis.

Nic
14.06.2004, 16:53
He can be envied only, and with you to sympathize.

Tired
15.06.2004, 00:46
Em, at me the same problem... And most not pleasant in it or this... That after an orgasm - half an hour while he as if or as piles in you zakolachivaet, it is necessary to pretend. .chto it is pleasant. .brr... And more he applies yoga, what is longer... Poor we poor..

LEDI SEX
16.06.2004, 17:10
The skilled or experienced partner at once will feel "has terminated" or not! And easier or simply to explain to him, what he vainly tries did not try or taste??

joker
17.06.2004, 15:08
Lovely girls!
I can and in vain I climb, but on mine you slightly exaggerate and not absolutely respect with partners...
They for vsa liked try! So learn them to deliver to you pleasure, instead of an excruciating! Budte more gently and more frankly...

Isaev D.D.
18.06.2004, 01:31
Dear Emmanuel! It is necessary to search for common language with the partner, to stop it or him at once that he studied to notice and speak that to you or it is unpleasant, or to ask that he "did not restrain" more!