PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We with the husband in marriage or spoilage already three years, to us for 26 years, but our sex life...

Maria
11.06.2004, 22:33
We with the husband in marriage or spoilage already three years, to us for 26 years, but our sex life, it... Something awful. The matter is that I did not like it or him and have not grown fond (as of the man) till now. But he likes me, and both of us we like the daughter, in fact iz-for it or her we and have got married, so happens. Marriage or spoilage pulls down anybody from us the liked daughter, now the general or common and liked native cannot to find forces, in fact at us. And he seems to me still waits, that all at us will be adjusted and does not wish to admit to itself, that I do not want it or him. And I cannot tell or say to him about it or this. I all time try otlynit from this unpleasant matrimonial duty to sleep the child I stack and I fall asleep, I am ill or sick, I get tired. And if vse-taki it is necessary, except for disgust I do not test anything. But voobshche-that I want sex, very much I want, and it to me does not allow to live easy, to me is removed or is taken off;dream perfect dreams from which I would not like to wake up. Before wedding to make love I liked above all, but love. Simply sexual certificate or act is not interesting to me. Change with casual partners I cannot for this reason: I want sex only with that the man to which it is adhered which to me is nice which I like eventually. And from this problem I do not see an output or exit. And a life our matrimonial, like any measured, quiet, constant, but at the same time immoral.
Excuse for fieriness.

The grandfather
13.06.2004, 00:50
Sekusopatolog here not and. Or get divorced from husband (will be even worse) further, or force itself it or him to grow fond. It is possible to get the vibrator still... Or the lover.

JUlja
13.06.2004, 17:32
Maria, but, probably, was not too unpleasant to you the husband, time at you from it or him the child. So business in you most. Try to estimate or appreciate itself that you with the husband do not have also that to you personally does not suffice. Romanticism? So she disappears in due course, but in exchange, as a rule, something comes another. Try to overestimate anew your attitudes or relations.

Tanja
15.06.2004, 01:57
Maria! I for a year am more senior than you, in marriage or spoilage 3.5 years, only here, unfortunately children are not present. And at me the same, by your words, a "immoral" problem: the husband did not like (now only has become attached), sex as firstly was not set so till now and I am excruciated. Also I try otlynit, even wicked creatures any became. And if vse-taki that will have, having compressed a teeth, I suffer or bear. And the husband at me - gold, any woman would envy. I to him with despair (thought, that became frigid) have once changed - yes so to me on soul or douche it became bad (was afraid, that learns or finds out, and I shall lose it or him) - means he is necessary to me. Here also I cost or stand in raskorjaku: sex I want, with the husband - I can not and already live with another hardly I can. So keep (all my girlfriends so consider or count): or sex ljubo-it is dear or expensive without family, or family with dearly getting sex...

Mind or Wit
16.06.2004, 10:02
Mind or Wit to have it is necessary! To think before for the husband to leave! And on the bill of your daughter so there is an abortion.

To mister "Mind or Wit"!
16.06.2004, 14:45
What "charming" motives! Have a brain then it will not be observed tendendintsija to stagnation...

Isaev D.D.
17.06.2004, 22:44
Dear Maria! If you are adjusted or set up to spend reassessment of values and seriously to understand what a problem and as it or her to solve it is necessary to meet the psychotherapist, the expert in the field of family attitudes or relations.