PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After employment or occupations by a petting with my guy I have pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly. Iz-for what...

Ritulja
13.06.2004, 03:00
After employment or occupations by a petting with my guy I have pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly. Iz-for what it occurs or happens? And whether it is harmful?

Willows
14.06.2004, 08:16
You are raised or excited, and the discharge does not occur or happen, here and aches a bit.

Zjuka
14.06.2004, 14:53
Harmfully. From exaltation and absence of a discharge also there are different female sores.

Isaev D.D.
15.06.2004, 12:04
Dear Rita! At strong exaltation, absence of a discharge, there is a stagnation of a blood in a small basin that is perceived as gravity or pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly! At a constant dissatisfaction (for a number of years) there can be undesirable consequences in the form of the inflammatory phenomena

Ivan
16.06.2004, 07:19
CHILDREN or GUYS, be engaged WITH EACH OTHER in DIFFERENT PLEASANT THINGS MORE OFTEN And ALL WILL be good, BELIEVE EXPERIENCE SHOWS!!!

Deg
17.06.2004, 05:09
And I here read that the discharge at a petting even is harmful to the man - the reflex (strong poprizhimalis and poterlis - an ejaculation) is developed or produced, that causes problems at a normal sexual life. Do not spoil the guy!!!