PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To a question on ethics and medical secret. The report on the husband sleeping with docher...

To
11.06.2004, 15:18
To a question on ethics and medical secret.

The report on the husband sleeping with the daughter, navejalo a question: whether there are any prescriptions about informing competent organs, in case of the reference or manipulation of the patient having sex bents, falling under actions UK? Interestingly your personal and standard opinion on this question in a context, we shall admit or allow, easy or light;mild deviations, type of an exhibitionism and, serious deviations or rejections, for example, predilections to sex violence? For comparison: doctors of psychiatric clinics are obliged (!) to inform on the facts of offences which became known for it or him from dialogue with patients...

Isaev D.D.
11.06.2004, 21:36
Such prescriptions to me are unknown! Besides I consider or count what help or assist the person the doctor, instead of the public prosecutor can! I had to treat and cure, for example, pedophiles. It or this I rescueed or saved;salvaged not only them, but also children...

To
12.06.2004, 10:22
I shall specify a question. For example, the patient informs on the facts of numerous sex violence and there is no confidence of keeping course of treatment (does not accept preparations, vanishes for long time, informs on the new facts of the violence which have happened after the reference or manipulation to the doctor). What in this case? On logic of things, such person is necessary for stopping.......

Isaev D.D.
12.06.2004, 20:57
On such logic everyone should stop..

To
13.06.2004, 16:24
It was an example from section of extreme measures. There are many situations which are not falling under a concrete estimation " to stop - to try to treat further ". How much or as far as I have understood, first of all medical ethics, and already in the further, universal?

To
15.06.2004, 06:01
And what methods psihokorrektsii orientations of a sex inclination are now known and are successfully applied? And also such methods are how much effective?

Isaevu.
16.06.2004, 09:54
My God, how much cattles have divorced! Really this all gets under a word "illness or disease"? Whether It is possible razlechit the sick pedophile and the low-grade creature?