PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 21 year, to the husband 30. We meet 2, 5 years, from them 1 year...

Albina
17.05.2004, 19:43
Hello. To me 21 year, to the husband 30. We meet 2, 5 years, from them 1 year are married. 1, 5 months ago, being on business trip he has changed to me with the prostitute, and it was its or his first departure from the house for our joint life. I know, that a situation very banal but the matter is that he it is always underlined spoke that never to me will change. We were engaged in sex almost every day, and he spoke, that very much it was pleasant to him (and oral sex too). He often very much pressed on me by way of sex, even when I badly felt myself, wanted, that I wore only stringi, have made tatu on the priest and many other things Though I and so very much I watch or I keep up myself, I try to be womanly, I harmonous and nice Now when he to me in all has recognized and am sorry, I cannot borrow or occupy again with it or him love. Whether I should overcome? And more it seems to me, that oral caress it is possible to entrust to do or make only to very close person. Whether the rights I here? To Me iz-for it or this it is very sick. Thanks.

Mum
18.05.2004, 13:56
Do not overcome. It or in due course will pass or take place, though a wound ostanetsja. And if it is not passed, leave, you still such young. And if for the man sex on the first place, instead of health of the young wife (budujushchej, by the way, mothers of its or his children), what for he such is necessary? You Will find to yourself better and more closely or attentively. Mine mnenie-it is impossible to forgive change. And he the full fool if has changed what for to tell??? To check up reaction? And then, if has made it once, will make also the second.

Lena
20.05.2004, 16:08
If he in all has admitted, means actually repents, experiences happened. I think, that once it is possible to forgive or excuse change, but not so is fast. Let he a little poperezhivaet, tell or say to him, that it is difficult to you to forgive or excuse and forget this case of change, that you should think, that he did not press on you and t. Item if now it is difficult to you to be engaged in Sex with it or him it is not necessary is better. It is better to make a pause in attitudes or relations. It is not necessary to force to carry out itself a matrimonial duty or debt, at you a psychological trauma and time that all has come to norm or rate is necessary. It is better, if directly it is you to the husband will tell or say. It is not necessary to give in on its or his arrangements.
On the bill oral... Men and women perceive sex - to a miscellaneous. That seems to us secret and personal, for them this usual business. But out of respect for partnershe the man nevertheless should keep certain rules. Probably you had not enough respect. Or for your husband it not too personally.
I think will pass or take place time and all at you will be adjusted.

Laluna
24.05.2004, 11:16
Whether to forgive to forgive change are you solve, to advice or councils here to follow silly. And in general - if has changed in the first departure, it is not known, that will be in the second, the third.. Well it only my opinion. But in any case to overcome itself it is not necessary. Neither to you, nor the husband from it or this it will be good hardly.

Daughter
27.05.2004, 22:16
For @ the wife as @ the husband never to you @ you do not understand a flank about what speak? Change everything, units admit. The husband disgusting act seems to me has made, but necessary to be spravedilivymi and to give due its or his courage in the recognition. The pardon has already occured or happened, it is necessary to master all together and to live further.

Vladushka
28.05.2004, 22:21
It seems to me change to forgive or excuse it is possible (if you can), and here it or him ispovedovanija-it is impossible, he I throttle has cleared to him polegchalo, and you then "flow round" to Me the liking husband seems will not be rassazyvat to the wife about the adventures on the party or side.

Isaev D.D.
31.05.2004, 19:39
Dear Albina! Similar, that for your husband sex attitudes or relations it is more important personal and consequently he has considered possible or probable to enter for itself(himself) attitudes or relations with the prostitute in your absence In this situation concerns to its or his recognition it is possible - for a miscellaneous (it solve), but I am afraid that it rather superficially you necessarily should allow to him to feel, that he has caused you a pain, has put or rendered spiritual wounds. Therefore do not enter with it or him intimate relations until it does not become possible or probable for you, instead of for it or him!

Igor
04.06.2004, 05:07
It absolutely agree with Vladushkoj. As the man I shall tell or say that change almost everything but to admit... It it is necessary to be, excuse, the idiot, or deliberately to try to put or render a psychological trauma and rzrushit family. The majority of men change with an idea, that they appreciate and even like the " second half " and do not wish to hurt. And that that was made by your husband is SIMPLY DELIBERATE spittle to you in soul. In fact you it or him not spojmali with the prostitute. Personally I suppose, that my girl to me changes, and I forgive it every day. But if she in it or this has admitted to me, I would not forgive or excuse it or this to her.

Albina
07.06.2004, 00:01
Thanks, dear Isaev. We already in the world though and it is sick.

Albina
08.06.2004, 10:14
I did not ask your absolute or relative consent, to me the opinion of the expert was important. And I already set a question three times while has received the answer. And you here be spat and further.

Albina
11.06.2004, 02:58
Dear doctor Isaev! The husband did not have other output or exit, with it or him on business trip there was my friend with which family we are close since childhood. He would tell mother from whom it is very frank, and Anna Anastasevna would warn my parents. So all is very twirled.

The wife
14.06.2004, 04:19
Dear Albina! Excuse, that vstrevaju in yours with the doctor conversation, but I can not keep silent. My husband up to the last hid the change, yet has not called dobrozhelatelnitsa and has not told about all. It as a knife in a back. I can be better have transferred or carried all this mud if my husband to me about it or this has told.

Vladushka
15.06.2004, 13:19
If to you the opinion of the expert (you about it or this by the way have not specified) That is important ONLY would address to it or him;them internally.