PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my girl is not present klitoralnogo an orgasm. That is at laskah tongue she isp...

Michael
10.06.2004, 01:32
At my girl is not present klitoralnogo an orgasm. That is at laskah tongue she tests the strong sensations similar as she said on "shchekotku". These sensations not unpleasant, but nevertheless as though not sex, strong enough, therefore she cannot longly test them and removes a clitoris. Tried it or him to caress on a miscellaneous for three years, both it is gentle, and is more rigid, and different types of movements, and it is very long (1 hour only tongue), and around of a clitoris, but all " shchekotno and shchekotno ". The usual orgasm at it or her vaginalnyj, receives either from a member, or from palchika. Somebody from devtsushek had such problems with klitoralnym an orgasm, someone can can something advise?

The anonym
13.06.2004, 05:32
Michael, hammer on it. Usually orgasm EITHER kritorialnyj, OR vaginalnyj. At your girl vaginalny also it is possible to tell or say to you has carried! As there are less than problems with its or his achievement during sex! Do not hammer to itself in a head and do not excruciate the girl))

Igor
15.06.2004, 04:22
And I had an impression that you too early begin laskal a clitoris. On the girl I know, that to her there too at first shchekotno. But if to begin with ears, a neck and a breast... And when serious respiration then already and a clitoris it is possible will begin. Though I think, that for 3 years you already tried or tasted all this.