PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 20 years, hardly are more 3 h than years back, has met the girl, very much ponr...

Andron
11.06.2004, 13:33
To me 20 years, hardly are more 3 h than years back, has met the girl, has very much liked, at once a fuse in soul, has tried to get or start attitudes or relations - nothing has turned out, has moved to other city, even in the country...
At once in has fallen in strong dipressiju from which till now I can not depart, anybody from girls more is not pleasant, and if that is pleasant necessarily should be similar to it or her...
Has very much become reserved, more than 3 h years with anybody, not
I meet, and at all I have no since then sexual contacts, interest to an opposite floor was gone in general, and draft even is not present.
All time I think only of her???...

The sister
12.06.2004, 13:39
The darling, yes to you is treated it is necessary in the serious image! 3 years anybody did not meet (it in 20 years!), has become isolated, interest was gone - natural depression, if yet a paranoia. You will not leave it or her. Joking apart, go to the doctor.

Isaev D.D.
13.06.2004, 12:52
Dear Andron! You need to go on reception to the psychotherapist or the psychiatrist.

Zjuka
13.06.2004, 23:33
It is not necessary to do or make of the person bozhka, imagine it or her in a unattractive variant, can help or assist. She in fact too the alive person with pluss and minuses. Perhaps, even the real stinker, and you are killed on a phantom created by your imagination.

Thorn (not the doctor)
14.06.2004, 19:35
He:) What for so to exaggerate? Any he not the patient. Andron! Your dream - the person who does not like you. Moreover - even it is physically unattainable. Everything, that at you now - typical identification with " the person with not divided or undressed love ". Original desire to suffer (it at many is). You will suffer, will pass or take place time and all will cease. Only it will be a pity all for nothing spent youth - in fact the love you will present not to the alive girl, and on yourself, the fool suffering. Think of it or this and solve, how much still it is possible to live unreal.

CHiko
15.06.2004, 03:39
The boy, you has got. On itself znaju-it is not treated. But occurrings with other girls will dull a pain. It is necessary to overcome itself.