PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My friend for 12 years is more senior than me. We are fine, I never perhaps chuvs...

olya
11.06.2004, 00:48
My friend for 12 years is more senior than me. We are fine, I never perhaps chuvstovala itself so liked in bed. But confuses not zhelanei the partner to experiment poses, etc. THAT IS he konservativne and it or him diapozon primelemosti already mine. As it or him to shift from a place, and to waken imagination....?

Natka
12.06.2004, 15:09
If he values you, talk to it or him delicately supposedly interestingly, give we shall try or taste, it is not pleasant - we shall not be. Press that earlier never so with anybody, and here with it or him... But vobshche, than is more senior, there is more conservative.

Isaev D.D.
13.06.2004, 03:15
Dear olya! Has put here not in the age of, and in personal features. Conservatives can be at any age and far not all can be stirred" Only knowing its or his person possible to understand than it is possible "to hook" on it or him, it is necessary to influence what cords

Thorn (not the doctor)
13.06.2004, 22:26
Yes, school it is time, "lessons", "experiments"...:) Ol, you can will find to yourself of whom poproshche-is younger? necha uncles to excruciate:)