PDA

Просмотр полной версии : By virtue of semi-illiteracy I do not know to itself to address urgently... .zdes like op...

06.06.2004, 11:08
By virtue of semi-illiteracy I do not know to itself to address urgently... .zdes like more operatively respond..
Help or Assist, please. My young man has given "misfire". He in a shock, I see, - here she an impotency, speaks, and other. I understand, that it is not right. buhtela, what is it all from ustatku, rest is necessary to midnight, you were fidgety, the serious day, not the best conversations for the night, the periods of long continence, pite-tobacco, absence of sports. Strongly he experiences. Advise as to support or maintain. To him 33 years, vizual. Speaks, that likes me (about 1 year), we meet month. In occasion of, that I a little complex de the goddess, and he nedostoin. What the problems connected immediately by ours by it or him by dialogue can be?

Asya
07.06.2004, 10:50
Your trouble is familiar to me. My guy too very much experienced, when has started to meet me. About one year we at all.... Were only caress, and on this ground at it or him has developed too most. I have simply convinced it or him that seks for me not the main thing, that I like it or him not for it, and that he simply is in my life. In one perfect evening at us ALL has turned out about what we dreamed. It was necessary to relax and take pleasure only from each other.........

The anonym
08.06.2004, 18:31
Man's solidarity where? Misters, muzhiks, men, yes help or assist!!! Present even itself on a place. What it would be better for you in such situation? Business already by the evening how to support or maintain what to tell or say? Ely-paly, and after that women - egocentric stinkers .

Thanks, Asya, the truth, thanks. Yes all turned out at it or him. Then I have tried to talk, something of type " you samyj-most, even it is strange, and you as? " Has agreed, fig.
Here also I do not want, that there was a trouble. I already here and so izgoljalas that restraint to remove or take out.

E-GE-_!!!!

Isaev D.D.
10.06.2004, 06:45
Dear Guest ("semi-illiteracy" with NLPishnoj terminology:))! Uncertainty of the young man in before you ("goddess", "nedostoin") also is the main source of suppression of an erection... To leave this deadlock, it is necessary to tell or say something of type today it is possible to caress each other, and the affinity will not be . After that necessity of an erection and psychological fixity on it or this is removed or taken out. The free unchained playful situation can help or assist to relax and find to him itself.

Semyonych
11.06.2004, 13:00
I always considered or counted, that it is impossible "to overdo" the muzhik
And that de " still more few znakooomy, it is necessary to check up the chuuuuvstva, to learn or find out the friend druuuuuga is better... "
In rezultate-small defoltik...

12.06.2004, 02:16
Mister Isaev, thanks, it just also is semi-illiteracy, instead of illiteracy, that almost always and worse:), do not find? Yes, you are right. And more the question blunt is means on sereznye subjects to talk it is impossible? Or only pohihikivaja? Once again thanks.
If to speak about "perederzhanii", that, Semyonych, it appears there are men who abstain under own initiative, t. To. Do not wish to be with whom has got. Itself was surprised, t. To. Greater or big natural dependence on physiology of men, than women assumed, being based on the given experts. Certainly, "to soar" it is not necessary, and to speak as you you can, when children in Africa.. , all of you, to the muzhiks, one it is necessary , and then in tears and to run .tipa the riddle. And me not 18 years seriously to tell about high sense of demonstration of a bedsheet after the first marriage night by old russian traditions. Thanks for the response at conferences.

Yours faithfully

Isaev D.D.
12.06.2004, 23:05
Dear Guest! Main to a problem or task not in a choice that, and in creation of a comfortable situation in which there is no strain, the sensation ofoitsalnogo reception or sacred ritual Is necessary that there was an ease, naturalness and ease.

13.06.2004, 19:54
Thanks, g-n Isaev