PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 18 I still, a pancake, the virgin, even with defchenkoj did not kiss... Like not...

maltsik
01.06.2004, 13:32
To me 18 I still, a pancake, the virgin, even with defchenkoj did not kiss... Like not so terrible, well mozh a voice opposite and kartavyj, and itself already for a long time I think, that I insignificant and often complex, though already all this becomes all the same. There can be a reason that devchenki often in the company chuckled at my school over me, and in general they always are dared or laugh often and it seems at me. That can cause them almost a gelasmus I do not know (their type on ha-ha punches). A moustache, and I shall die the virgin, trying always to be polite and decent or considerable. I can more woman though like all is available...

The anonym
04.06.2004, 04:02
Address, milok, to the psychotherapist, he will treat you!

Mayson
06.06.2004, 09:55
Not zagazhivaj to itself brains. Priglasi any familiar little girl at cinema or a night club. Start with her to meet constantly, pull together attitudes or relations, and there it will be visible. At all kogda-that was first time, and many thus strongly worried, I so in general even slightly was afraid, and now I recollect it or this with a smile on the face. So spit on all who there above you it is dared or laughs and be is more self-assured.

The anonym
09.06.2004, 10:45
Remove or Take off the prostitute more dearly or expensively.. She will remove or take off from you a complex.. And laughter you take up, because you complex.. Than later the man of the beginnings - that will be longer can..

The anonym
12.06.2004, 19:01
Do not pay attention to those who laughs also all delov. And for the beginning choose to itself the girl not nice, but precisely free and try to meet her. It not bad trenerovka, and there who knows, can with the first and will converge.

child
13.06.2004, 17:31
On mine the prostitute all taki is necessary.