PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, at me to you a small question: as it is possible to increase prodol...

Evgenie
28.05.2004, 09:15
The dear doctor, at me to you a small question: how it is possible to increase duration of the sexual certificate or act? I already absolutely izmuchalsja, I very quickly finish. Iz-for it or this I, my girl we do not receive practically any pleasure. In 1 yj time time of 30 40 seconds, in 2 oh - 1 1, 5 minutes, in 3, 4, 5, 6.. Times time almost too, as in 2 oh time. At use of condoms time almost same.

Evlampy Gorohovich Viagro
29.05.2004, 16:51
Dear Uvgeny! Try to pay vrachu-to the sexopathologist 150 doll, and then increase payment for each consultation up to 200 dollars Will see, that you soon will increase duration till 2 day.

Plechman
31.05.2004, 08:40
I on yours, Evgenie, a place of the beginnings of that would pump over RS-a muscle (month - not less) - and there will be visible - the probability of is not small that the problem will leave.

Evgenie
01.06.2004, 23:37
Many thanks, I and shall make!

The anonym
03.06.2004, 08:02
Are dear, Plechman, give pozhalusta the link on PC-a muscle! I can not find in an Internet:)

Plechman
04.06.2004, 17:00
Here the calculation, like not bad:
[Evgenie if will not help or assist - whistle, to it or this I roll there is an addition which hardly will be in a network, but works on 100 %. Success!]
Framing our program, we constantly collided or faced with the sources mentioned RS technics or technical equipment or technics or technical equipment Kegela. This technics or technical equipment is extremely important on a lot of the reasons: she gives you stronger erection, promotes intensive (often numerous) to an orgasm, Helps or Assists to supervise an ejaculation, time of restoration after an orgasm reduces and even saves health of a prostate...

Plechman
05.06.2004, 17:32
.. Muscle RS (pubococcygeal muscle) concerns to group of muscles of the basin which is responsible for your sex health. He connects or bridges a pubic bone in front to coccyx. You will find this muscle in a perineum between testicles and @. Together with other muscles he supervises an emiction and responsible for achievement of an orgasm and men and women. At men this muscle is consensually reduced during an ejaculation. Developing and studying or investigating this muscle, you will comprehend or overtake the main secret of sex.

Plechman
07.06.2004, 04:56
.. Technics or Technical equipment Kegela is named in honour of Arnolda Kegela, the gynecologist who has opened it or him in 1950 Technics or Technical equipment includes simple exercises for execution or performance with muscles of a basin. It is magnificent way for men to learn to deliver with what not sravnimoe pleasure to itself and the partner during love. Women possess ability to use these muscles for achievement of an orgasm initially.

Find the RS a muscle. For men this problem or task is a little bit easier, than for women. Simply interrupt the certificate or act of an emiction on the middle. It not only will help or assist you to define or determine site RS of a muscle, but also will serve as the beginning of your exercises. Stop and renew an emiction not less than five times at each visiting a toilet. Skill of a stopping of an emiction will help or assist you to learn to supervise an ejaculation.

The anonym
08.06.2004, 07:25
The kid, and strarushkam already late entu myshatsu treniravat?

Plechman
09.06.2004, 19:54
.. Medical technics or technical equipment Dao define or determine this process as " a strain @ ". You learn to operate or control the RS a muscle quickly and repeatedly and can strain it or him for necessary time. These exercises are more serious, than can seem. The guru of sex approve or confirm, what is it will prolong time of an erection and will increase force of an ejaculation.

Technics or Technical equipment KEGELA

Having found out a locating of yours RS a muscle you can do or make gymnastics Kegela during any time convenient for you, being in the machine or car, at office and t. Item it is necessary for you to do or make exercises on a regular basis. Familiarize with these exercises.

Plechman
11.06.2004, 02:38
.. 1. Begin with fast massage RS. Compress and unclench a muscle. Begin with 20 multiple repetitions and try to finish quantity or amount up to 100 and more. Try to do or make not less than 250 exercises daily during all remained time. Your purpose to reach or achieve a level in 1000 compression in day.

2. Practise long compression, keeping a muscle in a strain not less than 30 seconds or so it is long as can.

3. Carry out exercises on accrueing or increasing: compressing and unclenching a muscle with an increasing or enlarged load. Compress for some seconds, then unclench for same time. Repeat exercise.

4. Vibrations RS. Compress yours RS a muscle slowly, as far as possible. After end of compression relax. In due course yours RS the muscle will start to vibrate and you will feel, as energy extends on your backbone. Try to breathe deeply and slowly during exercises. It is a perfect way of restoration at weariness.

Plechman
11.06.2004, 15:49
5. During an emiction, shaking last drops, you reduce yours RS a muscle in the opposite direction. Doing or making it, you will feel, as you reveals @. This effect is known as effect of pushing out RS.

Plechman
13.06.2004, 06:23
The majority of men can do or make gymnastics Kegela at any time. Long exercises will relieve as men and women of diseases by an incontience of urine at any age. It, together with amplified the prolonged orgasms and long sex, do or make technics or technical equipment Kegela of one of the most effective and accessible tehnik for men and women during all life. Psychologists and sexologists describe thousand examples of use of technics or technical equipment Kegela patients of the male had problems with an erection. The majority from last a course ascertain achievement of the strengthened erection, than kogda-or earlier. Others emphasize rising sexuality, an intensification of an orgasm and occurrence of ability to detain an ejaculation. And the most surprising: many men get ability to plural orgasms. Try or taste!

Plechman (for the old woman and " Gallantly! ")
13.06.2004, 09:30
The old woman, for the beginning, find to itself "fighting" dedka (such to look it is necessary), and then in a way - probably will help or assist:), to stati, I not the kid.
" Gallantly! ", I single, at me am the girl above whom I as the sexologist and the psychologist, has very strongly worked - seven sweats have descended or gone! So memory to you changes (I shall not understand in general from where such infa could arise), I hope, only memory...