PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! Tell or say pozhalujsto why the erection is, and cannot terminate?...

anzhi
10.06.2004, 13:49
Good evening! Tell or say pozhalujsto why the erection is, and cannot terminate? The sexual certificate or act diltsja up to that yet ustanesh. Before was three sexual certificates or acts, but was and more earlier and there were no such problems.

E
11.06.2004, 10:07
At mine too such happens! Stops - speaks, it is tired.... And still such happens, when will get drunk - an erection good, and cannot terminate, as tries... What does the doctor think of it or this??????? Well during alcoholic intoxication it is still clear, and when on trezvjaku????

anzhi
12.06.2004, 11:17
Yes would like to add, that he sometimes in general lost an erection, itself very much experienced iz-for it or this, but its or his excuse or help all time, that he sleeps a little. Tried to talk to it or him, but he speaks, that I here not and, and at me begins razvivatsja a complex, that with me something so. Simply with my was or former the same history. We already for a long time have left, but we meet for the sake of sex, he at times loses an erection. The doctor please prompt, in what problems can be. I understand, that so it is difficult to tell or say, but even more often iz-for what so.

Alien
13.06.2004, 03:24
Tut nado obraschatjsja k urology, a ne k seksopatology. Vozmozhno eto prostatit ili kollikulit. Nado projti polnoje obsledovanije.