PDA

Просмотр полной версии : So all taki to shave or to not shave (vokruch a member)? Itself I can not solve, as...

Andrey
06.06.2004, 10:28
So all taki to shave or to not shave (vokruch a member)? Itself I can not solve, as I do not know as girls more to like. The girl I can not ask, I am afraid vygledit the idiot. Well question in a straight line - what percentage parity or ratio of people brityh and not brityh? Dock, and you?

Irina
07.06.2004, 11:59
It seems to me, what is it on the fan or amateur. My guy does not shave. And he very such is pleasant to me. You nebojsja, ask the girl. On such a subject it is necessary to talk. It pulls together

The anonym
08.06.2004, 08:04
At my husband the member brityj, very beautifully looks or appears. .mne it is pleasant... If it is not pleasant to her grow back hair... I very much like to kiss and suck testicles when they britye..

Cockroach
10.06.2004, 17:41
Really, pochemu-to not ask the girl. Be not excruciated you so, be more resolute!

Svetlana
13.06.2004, 03:13
The girl to ask be not afraid (also to shave will help or assist:))!! It seems to Me not absolutely aesthetically the skin after shaving (t looks or appears. e. If you pass or miss 2 days of "hairstyle" - there is veselenky a hedgehog)