PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Last time at me the terrible phobia which grows has developed...

Ria
06.06.2004, 13:48
Last time at me the terrible phobia which grows has developed. I am afraid zaberemennet. I meet with married the man, and neither me, nor pregnancy washing is not necessary to him. Our occurrings are based or founded;established on a mutual inclination and both are involved with sex, that is without the further to Me 22. From methods of contraception I have stopped on a condom, but how much or as far as I know, it not absolutely reliable method, but to accept any garmonalnye preparations, I would not like.
Last time at me in general the panic pavor turning a pathology... (it probably to the psychologist?) It seems to me, that I am already pregnant. Last time we were engaged in sex one week ago, for 12 day of a cycle (the cycle usually lasts at me 29 days), today I have woken up with a stomach ache and, excuse, diarrhea... The general or common status the last couple of days at me awful. I wake up broken and not slept... At all I do not know, that I would like to hear from you, probably, calms, that I could not then zaberemennet or what is it there can not be attributes of the come or stepped pregnancy and in general, that my suspicions are silly. Still to me it is terribly terrible, that if I am really pregnant, that to me to do or make with the child... Aggravates a situation also that he is married, up to it or him I had a partner, I did not test such pavor, probably in a subconscious mind always there was an extreme variant at bberemennosti - marriage or spoilage... And under the given conditions bring up the child one I cannot, means it is necessary to do or make abortion, and I too am afraid of it or this. Here all my pavors have merged in such ball. To me already starts to seem, that the output or exit most simply not zaberemennet is to not be engaged in sex in general: (I Understand, that my question cannot be carried purely or cleanly to one category, he both to the sexopathologist, and to the gynecologist, and to the psychologist...

Willows
08.06.2004, 03:44
Or drink valerjanku buckets, or taki hormonal tablets. Also will suffice to exhaust - a ulcer will acquire.

Ria
08.06.2004, 05:40
I think, what is it not far off... Valerjanka will not help or assist as contraception:)

M-yes
08.06.2004, 17:09
To finish with all pavors is better to accept hormonal contraceptives. Their efficiency comes nearer to 100 %, and at correct selection (the doctor the gynecologist) they are practically safe. It most a simple and effective output or exit, and that is possible soon on reception to the psychiatrist to get, mentality poberegite. On an extreme case it is possible to apply condoms with spermitsidom, as as vse-taki it is hardly more effective, than simply prezer. Well and last output or exit - to miss, here is exact zaberemenit not udastsja, anyway from it or him:)))) Well and if pregnancy has come or stepped, always it is possible to make abortion, and the earlier, the better, the truth sometimes there are very serious complications. Well eventually the child can be given to children's home. Everything, all ideas have ended...

09.06.2004, 06:18
Spiral put

The anonym
09.06.2004, 13:59
777, the same to me the clever man, a spiral is possible only given birth or travailled, and that is undesirable... The Girl washing, tablets, tablets and more time of a tablet.

Lenochka
10.06.2004, 19:11
I would advise to relax and take pleasure simply.....:))))

Ria
11.06.2004, 10:41
Thanks all big for the help. Vita to you I have already bought or purchased many thanks, a cream, the truth yet oprobyvala. Interestingly probability what nevertheless with a condom and a cream zaberemennet? (-to mine, the psychiatrist is precisely necessary to me...

M-yes
11.06.2004, 20:53
Ria, really you do not wish to take pleasure simply... Hormonal contraceptives the MOST RELIABLE agent and as I already wrote, at professional selection by the gynecologist - are safe! Prnitsaemost a condom at greasing its or his various creams raises or increases, therefore it is not necessary to apply in common a condom and spermitsidnyj a cream. Better simply to buy or purchase a condom with spermitsidom, such are on sale (certain kinds VIZIT, for example). And at all do not put a spiral so it is possible in general childless to remain in the future.

Ria
12.06.2004, 00:47
Thanks, M-yes, a spiral, certainly, I shall not put, I know, that it or her put only to given birth or travailled women, I nevertheless would like to have children, let not now and not from it or him. As to hormonal tablets, if I had a regular sexual life to accept I would begin them probably, accordingly, having received consultation at the gynecologist but as now sex is not regular it seems to me is not meaningful to do or make it or this. Or has?
About a cream with a condom, on the instruction it is written, that application is authorized and in archive I saw, that recommend not given birth or not travailled young women application in common a cream with prez.

Henry
13.06.2004, 00:53
Rita, the most reliable and simple decision which will help or assist to overcome all pavors, it to miss this guy (as except for sex nothing unites you) and to find to itself of the unmarried partner.