PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor advise! I am already hollow year I live a sexual life with constant the partner...

The anonym
06.06.2004, 07:14
The doctor advise! I am already hollow year I live a sexual life with the constant partner and I do not receive, not that that an orgasm, and even what or pleasures. What to do or make I do not know. And I know that at its or his former girls all was OK! Business in me means

Snowflake
07.06.2004, 21:48
I kogda-that had a similar problem, I to something can probably help or assist you, leave the e-mail and, I think, that hotjaby to receive any pleasure from sex I shall learn. Success.

L.
08.06.2004, 21:20
Sometimes it is possible to live all life, to receive an animal orgasm, and then suddenly so to fall in love, that at a mention of one name it is possible to depart....

For Snowflake
09.06.2004, 00:56
I wait for your answer and I hope you to me you will help or assist, because has already come or stepped otchaine...
Mine e-mail - game_one@mail. ru

Fleur - L
10.06.2004, 17:22
About yes!))

Nastja
11.06.2004, 10:11
Prsto it is interesting - WHENCE mzhno the nobility, that " at its or his former girls all was OK ". He, chtol has told or said? And you and have hanged out ears? And here still often meets about imitation of an orgasm - here to you and OK!

Man
12.06.2004, 19:16
Had once affinity with the girl at whom in general an orgasm never was. And with me at it or her - anything, and at me - it's OK. But she is more to me is not interesting.

For Man
12.06.2004, 22:24
Well and the fool means! You in have put, ottrahal and poshol further... But finally there will be which that girl to you it will want to make pleasant, And YOU CAN not!!!