PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such problem: has decreased libido, - to mine iz-for OK. My young ch...

Yana
28.05.2004, 10:40
At me such problem: has decreased libido, - to mine iz-for OK. My young man in the sex plan very much ativnyj, even probably giperakativnyj, I earlier too very much liked zanimattsja with it or him love, and now I like only much less often, I do not have more need or requirement to be engaged in it or this on 3 4 times on day. Earlier - without ceremony, and more then to it or him;them stuck, and later 2 months after the beginning of reception OK - are no more once in day, and that not always is real desire. I do not know what to do or make, needs or requirements have remained with it or him at a former level, and at me have decreased, iz-for it or this both of us we suffer. He takes offence, that I do not want it or him, podozreaet in change.., and I should be engaged with it or him sex nasilu. I spoke him, the by-effect from OK what is it can be such, and he does not believe, speaks that I think out all and it is my excuse, accuses, that my attitude or relation to it or him;them has changed, though it not so.

The anonym
29.05.2004, 11:22
Such be valid can... I when have stopped to drink OK at once began to want the husband constantly. .tak that throw you them!! Condoms - our best friends!

Mayson
01.06.2004, 17:25
Most part OK really reduce an inclination. But is among them such which do not reduce libido. For example Mersilon. The some people speak, that he even raises or increases an inclination.

Maysonu
04.06.2004, 03:22
Hm..., how "boy" that from OK podohodit to women can know? And, sorry, madam, you have studied or investigated Isaeva D. 's clever encyclopedia. All is simple and is accessible even korrespondentochkam sverhchelovechikam with the Austrian nape, oh, and can a nape?

Mayson
07.06.2004, 10:15
If that I even in arms or hand did not hold Isaeva D. 's dear by me book. On yours the man should not know all as to the sex party or side of the woman?
You incorrectly argue.

Murz
08.06.2004, 09:56
I think, that you should leave in a monastery!

Motik Zveroboi
11.06.2004, 05:16
In vain, it is necessary not only to take, but also doskanalno to study or investigate.

Weiss
12.06.2004, 22:08
And what is this the book and where it or her to buy or purchase?