PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello Dmitry Dmitrievich. It would be desirable to learn or find out from you advice or council. At my m...

Simply I
28.05.2004, 17:40
Hello Dmitry Dmitrievich. It would be desirable to learn or find out from you advice or council. My husband, (so and at me) has problems in sex. We Make love seldom, once a week. Why?! The Husband explains to me, that if I have grown thin, and have tightened, as he speaks, flabbiness of a skin at it or him would be more desires... (my body height 168, weight 64). He the former sportsman also considers or counts, that the body should be - almost ideal then there will be a desire. He needs to contemplate - beauty. (he is an aesthete) I neznaju, what to me to do or make? To that should vary - me or him??? Though, if it is fair, from time to time it seems to me, that he should address either to the psychoanalyst or to the psychiatrist, t. To. At it or him is on it or this zatsiklennost... I Shall be very grateful, if I shall receive from you the answer. Thanks.

The anonym
01.06.2004, 12:57
Flabbiness of a body is ashes for you, for the man full denying. Zvinjajte I not the doctor. Doctors to you will tell or say liking people do not pay attention to bodies, delirium do not believe.

The anonym
03.06.2004, 21:27
I not the doctor, and parameters such as at you. Your husband not estet, and it is simple most likely pereodicheski has a good time with what nibud a hanger.

The anonym
06.06.2004, 20:49
- To mine if you like to you all the same what body... You want this person and like it or him takmi as he is...

Isaev D.D.
08.06.2004, 16:47
Certainly, similar words is no more than the excuse and attempt of the justification "Braces" and leanness hardly would change a situation the Orientation of an inclination exists on the concrete person, instead of on its or his weight. Or the husband "has cooled down", or there are other reasons for depression of frequency of contacts

Simply I
09.06.2004, 15:22
Thanks for the answer Dmitry Dmitrievich. You, probably, are right, as regards the husband "has possibly cooled down". We in marriage or spoilage 10 years. But also that, in this connection I should change completely, that he again "vosprjal". (to turn again to the little girl?). Also I wish to give a few or a little;little bit explanatory. My husband - the former sportsman and he has got used to see since the childhood - the strong, tightened bodies, and vorojatno in me he wishes to see too most. Can to me it is necessary become sportsmenkoj???

Simply YOU
12.06.2004, 07:48
For long ten years you yet have not understood the husband, what to you another's people in virtual elements, let even skilled or experienced doctors can podskzat for a minute? And if it is necessary, also the little girl well pobyt:-)