PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dshchbryj evening!!! Prompt please as to me to be, the matter is that at me...

Sanyok
09.06.2004, 01:42
Dshchbryj evening!!! Prompt please as to me to be, the matter is that at me poja the next girl whom I like, but a problem that she lives for 600 km from me was twisted, I already 2 times went to her, but only there and back, t. e. With spending the night I can not remain, as she lives with parents, and at me parents are very strict in this respect. Everyone speak me throw or stop of it or her, you such still will find and even better and sex will be often (I with the still was not engaged in sex - she the virgin, and I do not wish to deprive with its or her innocence), still simply expenses very much greater or big, in the whole days I stick to earn on a trip and on guljanie, well as you will advise me, yes, me 18, her 17, thanks

metal
10.06.2004, 10:36
Propose her, rent the apartment - and forward! And if early, do not do or make the offer, and simply rent the apartment - and forward!

Zjuka
10.06.2004, 14:36
It is not necessary to listen to anybody, time will place all in places! If love present or true, it is possible and to marry to take away to itself.

metal
12.06.2004, 06:05
It is possible to think, on her it is written, present or true or not. Firstly all of them the presents...