PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Give, please, advice or council! The matter is that at my new school desks...

Olga
06.06.2004, 03:04
Hello! Give, please, advice or council! The matter is that at my new partner the member has appeared unimaginably greater or big sizes in diameter. As I did not have sorts or labors (was cesarean), a vagina narrow enough. I would not like, that it was stretched or dragged out. I am not going to with this person to connect or bind a life, and at other such sizes precisely was not present, it simply pathology any. Tell or say, whether the vagina will be stretched or be dragged out at me? I know about any muscles and return reductions, but me 42 years and, likely, the elastance already has less for return narrowing? Thanks.

The anonym
09.06.2004, 10:47
Olga, to me your problems, the word of honour:))) you have nothing how to worry about it or this more? Enjoy and take pleasure, time have received to itself, I apologize, SUCH penis;) Yes, muscles certainly rasjanutsja but when you stop with it or him attitudes or relations, all will return to norm or rate.

Ljalja
12.06.2004, 00:51
Dear lady! Having lived about so perfect mature years, you actually do not understand, what the vagina is inclined to rastjagivaniju-to narrowing? A trouble!:-((not knowing anatomy in general and physiology of the woman in particular, I would advise to study or investigate for the beginning all this on the Internet:-)) That means " there were no sorts or labors "? They were, but by means of auxiliary operation cesarean section. Or throw the "patologichnogo" (though it is nonsense of pure or clean water!), or carry on dialogue of two adult people and do or make so that it was good both to you and him..., agree as to deliver pleasure each other, not ispytyaja pains. I do not think, that the adult the man and will understand nothing a full mattress. Study or investigate all about vulval or vaginal muscles Kelelja and train them, what you are proud of the narrow vagina? All becomes on the places:-))