PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether umenshaetsja an erection at the use of alcohol (beer for example)? When I...

PAREN
10.06.2004, 04:25
Whether umenshaetsja an erection at the use of alcohol (beer for example)? When I caress the girl that I am raised or excited, and then when I put on a condom and I enter into it or her that exaltation vanishes, thus the stomach or belly sometimes starts to hurt or be ill;be sick. Can from that that I worry. How to be and that I ljublb this girl and I would not want that she considered or counted me as an impotent. So there were already 3 times. Sometimes before blizustju drank beer I can iz-for it or this cannot as follows will be excited or raised. Help or assist pozhalusta.

You Zy
11.06.2004, 08:56
From the unlimited use can. In general the reasonable use of alcohol before the sexual certificate or act can remove or take off a psychological strain, help or assist to relax. BUT it is better to achieve results without a dope.

Isaev D.D.
11.06.2004, 19:58
Dear PAREN! The Problem, certainly, not in beer, and in the big uneasiness and phobia to lose the face before the beloved! Calm down. Do not hurry up, do not watch or keep up itself, and think only of how to make to her better!!!