PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello... At me a following parsley: to me of 15 years and as much mine on...

07.06.2004, 07:38
Hello... At me a following parsley: to me of 15 years and as much to my girlfriend. Both of us did not test all prelestej sex. Our attitudes or relations already send or have approached;have suited closely to a question of sex, but first time (which the first razom can name in all honesty and strong having narrowed eyes) we shall softly tell or say neudalsja. A question: what is necessary, and what it is not necessary to do or make at our following close occurring that all has passed or has taken place like clockwork? Thankful in advance...

Lena
07.06.2004, 09:53
Dear...! " Softly we shall tell or say it is not has gone right or is not daring " it not absolutely clearly!!! From here it is difficult to answer a question what to do or make next time!!! And by and large, if two persons like each other and even fine know and respect each other with all it should turn out! Sex is not the Morse alphabet.

08.06.2004, 01:32
Business in the following: all was horosho-caress, kisses... All this time I had quite healthy, normal erection, and during the most responsible or crucial moment she kuda-that has disappeared and has not returned. Here, I do not know what to do or make in sledujujushchy times.

x-l
09.06.2004, 01:47
By the experience I can tell or say the following: very much much in sex depends on the girl and if she lays in bed as a log it is clear why your "friend" has fallen asleep. Wash both of you advice or council: be itself and think, during, about chyom-that very pleasant and raising or exciting, instead of about that as you look or appear or that at you nothing will turn out, and if you really like each other at you all necessarily it will turn out. Believe to me, your girl-friend experiences and feels faults not less yours. Talk about it or this, do not become isolated at all in sebe-it will very badly affect or influence your further sexual life even if you will not be together (in a life everyone there are also you still so are young). Success to you on a following occurring!

The anonym
10.06.2004, 01:51
Do not hurry up, and why following time? It can be both the third and the fourth. Will pass or take place excitement and all will turn out, and when, not so for you and essentially. You are not going to to leave in two days. For Vashchego age similar failure absolute norm or rate, practically 99 % of young men pass or take place through it. There are no problems only at mentally defective or incomplete types which use only instincts, and people with feelings always test excessive excitement. Success to you and gentle love!

Plechman
11.06.2004, 17:50
The most simple way to calm your nerves " during the most responsible or crucial moment " is an oral prelude - 99 %, that you about all zabudish and all will be ok.