PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say, the doctor, in the person is incorporated to hesitate of the obnazhyo...

Nymph
06.06.2004, 15:59
Hello! Tell or say, the doctor, in the person is incorporated to hesitate of the naked or exposed body or this constraint, vsyo-, imparts or inoculates to us a society? I was amazed always with nudists. - to mine, they make something unnatural above themselves, being covered with that thus they are released or exempted from complexes and from excessive desire of sex with an opposite floor. I doubt, that at those who does not wish to expose on display the of charm, there are necessarily any complexes, simply the person can hesitate of the naked or exposed body, but not a body in general. What will tell or say, the doctor? Thanks.

Nika
08.06.2004, 06:59
Complexes in occasion of nakedness and t. The item are imposed by a society. Esteem world or global history and history of christianity, much becomes possible or probable to you clearly.

Pljushevaja the mouse or mousy
09.06.2004, 05:01
Hm... Well if the nature tried to put in pawn in us to hesitate itself liked that people at once would not be born in clothes?:-)
And the question on motivations of nudists is already other subject. Probably everyone solves for itself(himself) - to the why he wants or does not wish to be on a beach in clothes or without it or her.

Aida
10.06.2004, 20:18
The mouse or mousy, for so much millenia, that people go in clothes, at them already in genes was put in pawn will hesitate naked to go, means nudizm is abnormally.

Isaev D.D.
11.06.2004, 02:55
Dear Nymph! About any congenital constraint to speak it is not necessary. I know families in which the child constantly sees the naked or exposed parents and at it or him is not formed any constraint before nakedness. People come to a naturism the most different ways. For one it is one more way of expression of the erotism, and for others - aspiration to show freedom from public rules, for the third - a way of self-liberation, remission of internal "complexes" and problems. And from a point of common sense why the person should hesitate of the naked or exposed body? The Rational explanation to it or this is not present!

Dmitry
11.06.2004, 14:18
The nymph, and you saw kogda-nibud hesitating dogs or cats, il to the friend zhivotinu? I think, that was not present. To hesitate of the tela-it is unnatural. Simply some people start with representation of the majority (that is crowds) about beauty. By the way, nobody spoke, that opinion of the majority - true in last instance.