PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me small problemma. We with the husband live two years, all was normal....

Lena
09.06.2004, 23:03
At me small problemma. We with the husband live two years, all was normal. But recently he began kak-to get tired that at job, in bed when it is raised or excited, starts to caress, but then kak-that exaltation vanishes. He dumps all on weariness. Tell or say, I can it or him have ceased to excite, how the woman? Also what to me to try to make? Though, I precisely know, that others at it or him are not present...

vasily
10.06.2004, 19:04
Lena cuckold him and uvidesh an animal in sex! I can offer myself as a stimulator of your attitudes or relations. Success I guarantee.
Vasily!

Isaev D.D.
11.06.2004, 10:48
The dear Lena! Really strong stresses, nervous or physical weariness can reduce sex need or requirement Risk of depression of an inclination to you exists, but in absentia it to not define or determine And as to its or his asthenia (the general or common weakening) it is necessary to restore its or his forces productive leisure and vegetative stimulators (eleuterokokk, limonnik, a ginseng, aralija, levzeja).