PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All my friends already for a long time not virgins, and me of 16 years, and I till now devs...

ALeksandr
06.06.2004, 14:26
All my friends already for a long time not virgins, and me of 16 years, and I till now the virgin. Still, all I druzju go with little girls, kiss, and as I do not know who among them, to me even it is not becomes pleasant and is insulting. How much I would not try envy the girl-friend, it does not turn out in any way, help or assist please

Andrey
07.06.2004, 22:39
Alexander, to me 19 and nicheno... You still too junny, do not hurry event!

The girl
08.06.2004, 15:59
It agree with Andrey. To be engaged in sex when yet has not ripened - all the same that there is a unripe, acidic, opposite fruit.

Isaev D.D.
10.06.2004, 02:53
Dear Alexander! Your problem is typical for any teenager: it would be desirable to find more likely all attributes vzroslosti, to not lag behind contempoparies. But the similar approach can sosluzhit and malicious service. Relatives, intimate relations should be under construction on the basis of serious feelings and vzaminyh attachments, instead of on principles " all so do or make "... By the way, interrogation of senior pupils in Sankt-Petersburg has shown, that virginities have lost 42 % of boys, but in any way the majority, and furthermore not all!!! And here to tell guys like about the invented feats to lift the prestige in opinion of friends!!
Therefore be guided by the feelings, instead of on something or something else!