PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I live with the husband of 10 years. At us the good family, is the child. In p...

Anastassia
07.06.2004, 03:23
Hello! I live with the husband of 10 years. At us the good family, is the child. Last year I libido has strongly gone down. As you think with what it can be connected. Last year I was treated at genikologa - the diagnosis: a dysplasia shejki uteruses, me did or made ekstsiziju (whether I do not know correctly has written). Whether it could kak-to affect or influence that me. Thanks in advance for attention.

Herring
07.06.2004, 13:17
Anastas, I think, what not so the physical intervention in your sexual sphere, as its or his print on your mentality has affected or influenced. You ustali probably, besides operative vmeshatelstva-it always the stress for an organism, can, you had plus to all hormonal disbalans. Here all together, instead of in itself ekstsizija. In shejke uteruses are not present the nervous terminations or endings.
And can, the new person and fresh impressions is necessary to you? If you not would not like such advice or council, that, mozhet-will try or taste?

Maks
08.06.2004, 08:09
You know, the Herring, such advice or councils are fraught... That used the offered method of restoration of feelings and desires? So to say refreshing?
And Anastass I would advise to take holiday and to wave on more-ocean without the child... For 2 3 weeks also will have a rest for a year forward, and restore lost. Success...

Herring-?a?O
09.06.2004, 15:52
I have written " if not it is impossible ") Sama-yes, polzovalas-with variable success. And here it is alive, and the family, by the way, was saved))) Mine.)