PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at me such problem. I think of her the third day, I can not sleep...

C
09.06.2004, 02:37
The doctor, at me such problem. I think of her the third day, I can not sleep. I 60 hours without a dream iz-for it or her! In the Afternoon, in transport and at night, sitting at a computer, in a relaxation and at the strengthened physical work I think of it or this. In fact it as a matter of fact - a stumbling-block of all that life which I have lived before... I to not speak about it or this then... And still, I shall try. Whether is the onanism oral sex?????? If yes, I, turn out already had oral sex?!?!?!?!?!?! My God, I now shall die of shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elena
09.06.2004, 08:08
Is not! The onanism is done or made by an arm or a hand, and orlnyj sex - when partnyorsha is taken with your member in a mouth! I vsyotaki something have understood nothing - that with you sluchilos-that? Stydnogo here anything is not present! For this purpose and this conference: here I discuss ANY problems and try to understand each other the help with the problems! Write more in detail the history (the doctor in fact too nothing will understand that you have written!

Isaev D.D.
09.06.2004, 12:40
Dear Sergey! A word "onanism" mean self-stimulation of genitals with the purpose of reception of pleasure and, often, a sex discharge.
Oral sex - the term standard in the modern literature which designate various forms of stimulation of genitals tongue and a mouth: kunnilingus (exaltations of the woman by the man), a fellation (exaltation of the man by the woman), mutual exaltation by a mouth of genitals has received the name " a position 69 ".