PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me hand over nerves iz-for that that there is no regular sex. And with whom has got lo...

Ale
30.05.2004, 01:16
At me hand over nerves iz-for that that there is no regular sex. And with whom has got to lay down in bed I do not want. Feelings which from a palate not always under the order fall are necessary. How to itself to help or assist to remove or take off a strain and to not be nervous? The masturbation only strengthens desire.

oshn
30.05.2004, 18:06
Ale, the partner is necessary and to remove or take off a strain it is not necessary chustv. Really is not present around any bolee-less zavoljavshegosja muzhchinki for constant sex attitudes or relations?

marina
31.05.2004, 11:24
The matter is that to men to not understand, how it with " less zavoljavshemsja muzhchinkoj " to lay down in bed oppositely even if it is very necessary.
At "muzhchinok" all naooborot - they are ready to lay down in bed that moves.

Natasha
01.06.2004, 05:47
Ale, at men, it is similar e, with feelings of really problem. They at heart users. So try also to learn to use you! Strangely enough - in reply to it it will want it or him of feelings. It is checked up!

oshn
02.06.2004, 00:45
marinochka when the tooth on a tooth does not get, when how much not drochi and all past it is necessary to nestle, it is necessary * ** sja, and then already and popalakat it is possible on destiny and on absence liked, and that in its or her situation she is fast on the moon to howl... Through a lattice psihushki, if it or her dopeklo so, that a masturbation not pomagaet but only aggravates position.

Sonja
02.06.2004, 15:57
Elochka! It is not necessary without feelings... Such impression, that the world has absolutely dried out also all tr-sja, as poganki! Have gone or send in zadnitsu advice or councils of previous orator constantly coughing here, and itself search for the love. Happiness!!!

Isaev D.D.
03.06.2004, 20:13
Dear the Ale! Explanatory or sensible advice or council to you well-known and without me: it to fall in love in worthy and sex! And remove or take out a strain self-stimulation (not medicines to accept, acting mentality) anything more perfect or absolute yet have not thought up: - (

Thorn (not the doctor)
04.06.2004, 11:43
Ale! And you in general on feelings are capable? There Are the people causing in you desire? Or at all of you the man "dogs", and the others (who does not want you) - "fops"? I understand, Russian muzhichonka - neahti what dzhentelmen but that absolutely nobody liked - such does not happen! Here also approach or suit the first - necha to hesitate.

Ale
06.06.2004, 02:44
I have got used to appreciate myself and the partner, therefore I go only on serious and long attitudes or relations. To take someone and * ** ** sja not in my rules. Spaibo for advice or councils.

Thorn (not the doctor)
07.06.2004, 07:31
Ale, it is a typical problem zhenshchin-singles: " I want only seryozno and it is long ". Well what normal the man begins to approach with the woman who perceives it or him not differently how the candidate for husbands?? Even single such "predefiniteness" is not pleasant! And whether it is not enough that... Something can you to him do not approach or suit, do not like, and you not having been in time or had time plainly to oversleep already its or his passport read! Replace your attitude or relation to men, the Ale - to cover back it is necessary or in a youth (by man's nonsense) or to twist romanticism - clever - can as polutstsa.

Valeri
07.06.2004, 21:55
About Torn, you start to understand female psychology! Correctly you think, umnichka!:-)))

Valeri
08.06.2004, 14:12
About Torn, you start to understand female psychology! Correctly you think, umnichka!:-)))

Thorn (not the doctor)
09.06.2004, 07:52
Valeri, clever to praise - only to spoil:)