PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I had a girl whom very much wanted that I during sex named e...

Delwig
06.06.2004, 17:07
I had a girl whom very much wanted that I during sex named its or her different obscene words. Sometimes, when entered in razh, it even was pleasant to me. Tell or say, and such it is pleasant to you? And whether there was at you such experience?

Bodibilder
07.06.2004, 01:14
Essesveno was. To like? Not and, me as that is indifferent, if only it was pleasant.

Isaev D.D.
08.06.2004, 02:10
There are women whom it raises or excites and there are men whom partners would like to swear at height of exaltation Only far not all support or maintain these undertakings...

Bison
08.06.2004, 13:45
And what for to swear? Type you become more abruptly than simply so?
Yes - was at me such - he same circus though and it is pleasant to me. But ja-that still pisjun small, and to the adult muzhik chyo kurazhitsja?

The girl
09.06.2004, 06:06
At us with the husband in it or this the full consent. It is pleasant to me, when he beats me in bed and calls, and it or him very much gets or starts when to swear I begin. So if at both partners of problems with abuse in bed is not present, it can give huge pleasure.