PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether there are gde-nibud husbands who never change to the wives? Or all...

lika
01.06.2004, 06:17
Whether there are gde-nibud husbands who never change to the wives? Or all muzhiks from time to time go on the party or side?

The anonym
02.06.2004, 10:19
From time to time they can also everyone go, but learn or find out about it or this not all... Can also we on the party or side we go...:)

Alain
02.06.2004, 14:18
posmoter though with half an eye on 100 % correct. I such do not know

The anonym
03.06.2004, 06:27
I think, that if we and shall see it or him, all world from it or this will not change: (

Thorn
03.06.2004, 19:21
lika, if you about a fruitcake those to that is change than:)

Then other moment... Well he does not change to you, well pretends, what all still is pleasant to him with you, and dalshe-that that? To That from it or this it is better?

Dock. Arsenich
04.06.2004, 00:50
Dear lika! This question with despair, minute delicacy...? Calm down. From the point of view of physiology - by the nature it is incorporated, in samtsa, the aspiration to impregnate is as much as possible samok. And life expectancy is insignificant enough, natural selection since the childhood. At samok - pregnancy and continuation of a sort. For this health the nature. Initially, it is incorporated more and live longer. Muzhchina-samets with money. If without deneg-it is simple samets. Under influence of the got reflexes cultivated or incubated by a society stereotypes of behaviour are formed. And sexual including. Now look or see press, the TV and will understand, what sex, violence, etc. are cultivated or incubated As weak muzhchinke to resist? For last 10 years, on a background of "democracy" which have overflowed the country the institute of marriage or spoilage has changed. The morals is recognized by the unpopular invention of a society. Also what you want? How it is possible to live on another? Or as vse-or an exception to the rules, (which the rule only confirms). It is not necessary to be upset. There is such wisdom: " My God if to me it is not allowed to change the world, help or assist me to change under it or him. " Success to you......

VALERIJA
04.06.2004, 08:24
Dear the Face, my husband to me does not change:-) we Live together here eight years (me 32, to him 31), it or him simply does not pull on the party or side, t. To. Very much me likes, I very much involve it or him. He it is far not the hypocrite, is lost in contemplation of beautiful women, wishes them likely I (assume), however sleeps only with me:-)) while one me suffice to Him, I hope, as will be so further... If he will change to me, kogda-nibud I shall be ready to it or this, t. To. I understand and accept man's polygamous physiology, but, konechno-, I shall not suffer constant changes, I shall simply leave from it or him...
And in general, I think, that if the man very strongly likes, about changes of ideas at it or him will not be, he simply will not want other women (the same it is possible to tell or say and about the woman). And, still, it is necessary to be less proprietors then pains from change will be less. The husband - NOT the property of the wife, tak-as well as the wife - NOT the property of the husband, it is necessary to remember it or this always. Success!

Dr. Gannibal the Lecturer
05.06.2004, 20:14
Fairy tales raskkazyvajte in the Yellow Small house for now erase film " Silence of Lambs " is better and be pleased lives. If to you the husband does not change that it is not necessary etim to brag I do not shout all successively that at me a member 28 see!!!

Puss
06.06.2004, 07:01
After trihomoniaza and a clamidiosis I have understood, that in the modern world will survive only In E R N Y E!!!
(And condoms it is only better than anything)

It is lovely
07.06.2004, 13:52
Here, here, correctly, Puss!:-))) My husband now too to such conclusion has come, speaks, that it will be better than the house to sit, than "on the left" to go, health and money is more dear or expensive than minute pleasures:-)) Horror how much is a clamidiosis to cure! At us in total 25. Roubles cunningly on treatment of this muck, and now a dysbacteriosis we can not cure!

Isaev D.D.
07.06.2004, 22:42
There are any men both different wives! And behaviour at all a miscellaneous. To refer to biology does not follow. Everyone solves as him itself(himself) messages and how much or as far as to be fair with the suprugoj. The statistics considers or counts, that changed though time about 2/3 husbands

Thorn
09.06.2004, 05:35
Blazhen who believes... In infallibility of the husband.:)
Girls! Most schaslivaja the family is where everyone walks, and another - does not know. And as to " live for itself " is a strategy suchek-singles at whom on a forehead it is written " ladies, but pokabenjus ". LIKE the husband and live for it or him - and he will pay back you with the same (only do not confuse love to a connivance to egoists).